Study Session Surprises

Chapter 12: Study Session Surprises

During the break, Bakugou found himself seated beside Kirishima, an air of curiosity lingering between them.

"What's on your mind?" Kirishima asked, sensing Bakugou's contemplative mood.

Bakugou looked at him. "What do you think about Shoto?" he asked, his voice revealing a hint of vulnerability.

"I think he's a good guy," Kirishima replied, offering a reassuring smile.

"Do you know the pink-haired girl from our class?" Bakugou asked, his eyes narrowing slightly.

"Yeah, that girl her name is naomi or something, right?" Kirishima responded, recalling her name.

"I think she's in love with Shoto. Why don't we help him?" Bakugou's proposal hung in the air, and Kirishima, ever the supportive friend, agreed without hesitation.

"If he rejects that girl, I want you to do something."

Later, Bakugou approached Shoto during another break.

"Oi, half and half."

Shoto looked up, acknowledging Bakugou's presence.

"Are you busy this Saturday? If you're not, let's go to the library to study together." Shoto happily nodded, eager for some one-on-one time.

"Cool," Bakugou said before turning his attention to Jiro, who happened to be sitting next to Shoto.

"You and Momo come too. Kirishima will join too."

"I thought it was only you and me," Shoto muttered, a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"No worries, my boy. We wouldn't bother you two," Jiro reassured him with a wink, leaving Bakugou raising an eyebrow, caught in the midst of unspoken dynamics.

On a Saturday morning, the five friends gathered in front of the library. As they delved into their studies, Shoto's eyes occasionally drifted toward Bakugou, his thoughts consumed by him.

"Hey, Todoroki-san!" However, a moment of interruption arrived in the form of Naomi, the girl with pink hair and glasses from their school.

"Oh, I've seen you in our school," Jiro commented, breaking the initial awkwardness.

"I'm Naomi. Nice to meet you," she said to the group before approaching Shoto.

"Todoroki-san, can we talk? I have something important to tell you." Shoto rolled his eyes, not wanting to ruin their study session.

"But N–"

"Go, half and half," Bakugou interrupted. "Get it over with first." His stern tone hinted at a mixture of impatience and protective concern for Shoto.