Revelations and Resolutions

Chapter 27: Revelations and Resolutions

Bakugou's eyes narrowed at Denki, a mixture of confusion and irritation etched on his face. Denki, leaning casually against the door, faced Bakugou's glare with a shrug, an unspoken acknowledgment of Bakugou's newfound strength.

"Why didn't you kill me? You could easily do it that time."

"I tried, but I couldn't," Denki replied. "So, are you going to kill me now?" Bakugou asked, ready to fight. Denki put his hands defensively, signaling he lost.

"I can't eliminate you now, even if I want. It doesn't mean I don't want to, there is a reason why I can't. Anyway, I would tell you what happened that time; you must know about it," Denki started. Including Bakugou, everyone started to listen to him.

"When you turned into a wolf, I made you unconscious using another liquid. After that, I tried to kill you. A student with half white hair and half red hair came to the room saying your name."

"Shoto," Jiro said.

"I don't know his name. It was like he knew about you from the start, Bakugou. When he saw your wolf lying on the floor unconsciously, he attacked me with ice. I thought at first he is from Frostoria. You know Frostoria people are the reason why wolves were eliminated from the world. So I thought he is after you like me. But he protected you, attacking me. He is another level. I knew I would be over if I fight with him. So I escaped. I felt something was wrong, so I went to meet Kirishima."

"Kirishima?" Bakugou asked.

"Yeah, before you rescued me from the hall that day, I met Denki, and he helped me, even though he left me there. So we became friends," Kirishma explained. "After that, we came to look for you in that classroom with Momo and Jiro. And we found you in your wolf form covering with a coat. You like you just had s-"
"Denki!!!!" Jiro and Momo both yelled together.

"What?"

"Don't worry, Bakugou. Nothing happened with todoroki. Right?" Kirishima said, trying to comfort Bakugou.

Bakugou, trying to hide his face, muttered, "i dont remember anything."

"And the most important thing..." When Denki said that, everyone looked at him.

"I think you didn't get it yet, but you are mated with him now. I can feel his protective aura around you even to here," Denki said.

Bakugou instinctively touched his neck, the realization sinking in. Shoto Todoroki, now his mate, used his ice quirk to protect him. Unbeknownst to Bakugou, a bond formed between them in the supernatural world.

"And, Bakugou, there's something off about your mate. I sensed a dangerous aura. It was like he is going crazy. Something really bad is going to happen; that's why I looked for Kirishima. You should find your mate."

"Shoto and me..." Bakugou put his head in his hands. Completely red. "I can't imagine we did it. Why don't I remember anything? But... why am I happy? I'm really happy," Bakugou thought, shaking his head. He looked at his friends.

"I'm going to find him," Bakugou declared. However, the pain that surged through him as he approached the door reminded him of the injuries sustained during the previous attack.

"Ah, I did everything I could for those injuries because of my Wolfsbane attacks. But it looks like you are still in pain," Denki explained.

"Idiot!" Kirishima yelled, smacking Denki's head.

"Oh, that must hurt," Jiro muttered to Momo.

"If you touch Bakugou again, I will give you a hit like this 10 times," Kirishima declared. Denki, touching his head, nodded. "Even if I want, I can't."

Bkugou, undeterred, affirmed that he would go, and others expressed their willingness to accompany him.

"We'll come too. Let's find Shoto together."

The group, now united by concern for their friends, prepared to embark on a journey to unravel the mysteries surrounding Bakugou's newfound mate and the dark aura that Denki had sensed.