Brewing Emotions

Chapter 6: Brewing Emotions

Under the gentle canopy of the park, Shoto found solace with Momo and Jiro. The dappled sunlight filtered through the leaves as he recounted the awkward encounter with Bakugou. Jiro, ever resourceful, offered a nugget of information that could potentially bridge the gap.

"Guess what, Shoto? Bakugou works part-time at a coffee shop! It's called 'Brewing Euphoria.' You should check it out!"

Momo chimed in, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Everyone knows that place. It's pretty popular. You might find Bakugou there."

"I don't know about it," Shoto replied.

"What, seriously? We went there for our first date, right, Momo?" Jiro asked. Momo blushed.

"So did you guys see Bakugou?" Shoto asked. "Nope, but Kirishima is the one who said he works there. I don't think he lied about it," Momo agreed.

"Okay, then let—" When Jiro got up, Shoto grabbed her hand and pulled her back down.

"You guys don't come. I just want to talk. If you guys come there, everything would be awkward," Shoto insisted.

"At least let us drop you there," Momo suggested.

"He has to do it because he doesn't know where the cafe is. But we know," Jiro replied, twinkling her eyes. Shoto raised an eyebrow but agreed.

Deciding to seize the opportunity, Momo and Jiro escorted Shoto to the coffee shop. As they strolled, hand in hand, Shoto couldn't help but feel a mix of frustration and amusement at his friends' meddling.

Shoto sighed. "You two are such a pain. I can handle this on my own from here."

Momo giggled, and Jiro winked.

"We just want to help, Shoto. Go in there and make your move!"

The door to 'Brewing Euphoria' chimed softly as Shoto entered. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee enveloped him, and his eyes fell on Bakugou, who was diligently serving customers in an apron—a stark contrast to his school persona.

For some reason, Shoto's heart quickened. The sight of Bakugou, transformed from the familiar school environment, stirred something within him—a yearning he couldn't quite articulate.

As Shoto observed from a distance, he couldn't ignore the magnetic pull that drew him closer to Bakugou. It was as if the coffee shop held a different world. Shoto took a seat, ensuring he had a clear view of Bakugou amidst the coffee shop's inviting ambiance.