Crazy night/Raw morning

Start from the beginning

I hesitated before I took it off and handed it to him revealing fresh cuts. He just looked at me with hate/anger/and a hint of sorrow.

"What the hell is this?!" He asked grabbing my arm making me yelp in pain.

"L-let go! Dean you're hurting me!" I said tears streaming down my face.

"What. Is. It?" He repeated through gritted teeth gripping my arm tighter. Once again I screamed in pain.

"You made me do this!" I yell then jerk my arm away from him.

"I can't believe I ever liked a freak like you!" He yelled storming out leaving me there.

I take my blade from my pocket and slowly glide the blade down my wrist falling to the ground everything going black.

*End of Dream/Nightmare*

I woke up in a cold sweat and look over at Dean who is still fast asleep. I sigh and scoot closer to him wrapping my arms around him tightly and trying to fall back asleep.

After sitting there a couple hours thinking I got up and took some medicine to help me sleep since I have severe Insomnia and went back to bed.

I laid down as gently as I could but accidentally woke Dean up.

"Baby where'd you go?" He asked in a cute little sleepy voice.

"Oh I just needed some water. I didn't mean to wake you. Go back to sleep." I lied not wanting to tell him about the dream yet.

"Okay. You go back to sleep too. We have to get up in a couple hours and I don't want you being sleepy." He said and wrapped his arms around me once more pulling me close to his chest. I just snuggled up to him and fell asleep trying to forget that horrible nightmare.

*Morning*

Finally it's the morning of Raw, I thought this weekend would never end.

I woke up at about 6:30am and everyone was still asleep. I tried to pry myself from Dean's grip but it only tightened. Great.

I look down at him and he had one eye opened looking up at me smiling. I couldn't help but smile back.

"What will it take to make you let me go?" I asked still looking at him.

"Since I always hear you singing in the shower, sing a song for me?" He asked looking at me with puppy dog eyes. I sighed.

"Fine what song?"

"Any song you want." He said waiting on me.

"Fine I'll do Bring Me to Life by Evanescence." (Only Amy Lee's parts)

"How can you see into my eyes like open doors,

Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb

Without a soul

My spirit sleeping somewhere cold

Until you find it there and lead it back home

Wake me up inside

Wake me up inside

Call my name and save me from the dark

Bid my blood to run

Before I come undone

Save me from the nothing I've become

Now that I know what I'm without you can't just leave me

Breathe into me and make me real

Bring me to life

Wake me up inside

Wake me up inside

Call my name and save me from the dark

Bid my blood to run

Before I come undone

Save me from the nothing I've become

Bring me to life

Bring me to life

Frozen inside without your touch

Without your love

Darling only you are the life among the dead

I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems got to open my eyes to everything

Bring me to life

Wake me up inside

Wake me up inside

Call my name and save me from the dark

Bid my blood to run

Before I come undone

Save me from the nothing I've become

Bring me to life

Bring me to life."

I open my eyes to see Dean staring at me.

"How bad was it?" I asked.

"Rosie that was amazing. You have a great voice." He replied letting me go.

"You should sing more often." He said following me into the kitchen.

I shook my head laughing. "Not a chance Ambrose." I said making some pancakes.

He just sat there watching me cook. Once they were done I set up 5 places at the table two pancakes for the guys and just one for me and Sara being we don't eat much.

"Go wake up Seth, I'll get Roman and Sara up." I tell Dean walking into Romans room.

"Ro. Hey. I made pancakes." Nothing.

"Ro get your lazy ass up." Still nothing. Damn I hate heavy sleepers.

"Holy shit Roman get up we're gonna be late for Raw!" I yelled slightly smirking.

He quickly jumped up putting some pants on and running into the kitchen seeing Seth and Dean sitting there eating.

"That little liar." He mumbles sitting down and eating.

I walk over to the air mattress to see it was empty with a piece of paper on it.

It read 'Hey Rose I didn't want to intrude so I left as soon as that big Samoan Roman fell asleep. But don't worry I'll be at Raw tonight cheering you on. See you soon. I love you bestie!~ Sara'

I sighed and walked back into the kitchen with the guys.

"Sara will meet us later tonight on Raw. She left late last night." I said sitting down and eating.

"Good." Dean mumbled to himself holding his shoulder.

I just stayed silent knowing I was the reason they were fighting.

We all finished eating (Ro ate Sara's pancake since he's 'extra weight' so he needs extra food.) then started packing for Raw.

Hope yall liked this chapter. Favorite and comment. I love you guys and as always stay fearless my unstable lunatic lovers!!!