"I want you so bad baby, I love it when you are dripping wet for me." She said while rubbing my center smoothly.

She continued saying naughty and sweet things to me getting me more aroused. On my own, I started pleading for her to quench the fire building up in me. I am moaning softly and my whole body is trembling. I want her to fuck me so good.

She smiled when she realized I am completely turned on. She took off my underwear and parted my legs. She buried her face in my center and my mind went blank. I got lost in pleasure and I couldn't control myself from moaning out loud.

Becky's tongue is moving around my center in a very sweet way. She's sucking my already erected clitoris. I can't explain how I feel, this isn't the first time I have made love to her but it feels like the first time ever. I touched and massaged her hair softly and finally got to close my eyes.

"Yes baby."

"Just like that"

I kept groaning in pleasure. I feel like I will explode anytime. My back arched and I clutched on the bedsheets so tightly while taking a deep breath. Becky was consistent until the end. My pussy in pulsating and I can feel a warm liquid gushing out. Becky crawled back to me and kissed me.

"I need your fingers in me baby" she whispered in my ear.

I smiled and swapped our position instantly. I started undressing her and in a minute she was completely naked. We are both sweating and panting. I can hear Becky's tiny moans when I made my way down there. She wrapped her hands around me as she continued burning in pleasure.

........................................................

I opened my eyes gently when I could not feel Freen beside me. She's not on bed, maybe she's in the bathroom.

"Ugh..." I groaned and laid back on bed.

I am tired and I have a tiny headache. Why is she not here? I want to cuddle with her. I grabbed her pillow and hugged it. I closed my eyes while inhaling her smell. I love her so much but where is she?

"Teerak?" I called warmly as I got out of the bed to the bathroom.

"Baby are you here?" I asked but got no response so I opened the bathroom door.

"Not here" I muttered.

She's probably in the living room. I came out of the bedroom wearing her casual big shirt. Freen is not in the living room nor in the kitchen. She didn't tell me she would be leaving to work this early. Where did she go?

I decided to call her on phone. I called the first and second time but she didn't pick her calls. Should I be worried now or what? I tried calling again but an incoming call interrupted me. I let out a sigh and fell on the sofa when I saw who it was.

"Becky I love you and I want the best for you but you know how stubborn your dad can be. He would never" my mum said over the phone

I know she's worried about me especially now that my dad knows everything. I won't deny that I don't feel anxious. I have never gone against my dad in any way. But it feels like I am doing that now. I also told them about my plan of opening a new branch here and managing it myself for at least a year which doesn't sit well with my family at all.

They are like this because of the horrible experience they have about this place. And according to them, they want to protect me from danger. But what they don't know is they are making it worst by hiding it from me. They have refused to tell me how this lady I dated looked like, not even her name. I am dying to know all that, maybe because a part of me feel it's someone I already met.