1-6

Chapter 1 Playing as Gintoki

So...have you traveled through time?

xx looked forward slightly dullly, still holding the dessert he just bought in his hand, which was so light and weightless that it was as unreal as the world in front of him that was constantly pouring in all kinds of information.

"Hey... should I wear it in cosplay?" He tugged on his hair, muttered softly, put on his sunglasses, took out a puff from the bag and stuffed it into his mouth.

The sweet taste flooded his taste buds, which greatly comforted him from the uneasiness caused by his first time travel. As long as he had sweets, he could live, no matter which world he was in, it didn't matter. With this thought, xx quickly accepted his time travel and became another person. A personal matter.

Although his appearance has changed slightly, he can feel that it is still his own body, so it doesn't matter. He is always a happy-go-lucky person.

I quickly finished the sweets in the paper bag, but there was still an empty feeling in my stomach. xx touched my stomach and walked into the dessert shop not far away. I ordered a table of desserts and finished the food in a hurry. The feeling of emptiness outside finally disappeared.

xx touched his chin with a serious expression and held a borrowed small mirror in a daze. He had snow-white hair, blue eyes, and a baby face...

this look! Looks extraordinarily familiar!

Who is it? Who is it among the two-dimensional male gods that I have seen?

He has white hair and blue eyes, is handsome and loves sweets...

He slammed the table and suddenly realized: "Sure enough, I am Sakata Gintoki now!" "

Although the eyes in the anime are scarlet, in the comics Sorachi orangutan is drawn with blue eyes. Eyes, so the white hair and blue eyes are Yin Sang!" As for why these eyes are special, it may be because he does not belong to this world.

xx touched his chin and smiled at himself in the mirror, no matter who the shell that the unknown put on himself was? Anyway, now I am Yin Sang!

"Damn it, you actually have refreshing straight hair, Yin Sang is very unhappy." xx pulled her hair with a disgusted expression, and decided to get a perm first. After perming, she became Yin Sang.

But...it seems that he can also perm himself. That reversal technique, a nanny-like skill, seems like he can do this kind of thing in his mind.

xx snapped his fingers, and saw that the refreshing straight hair in the mirror began to curl slowly, and finally turned into the Gintoki hairstyle in his impression, coupled with the half-open dead fish eyes, and the decadent uncle smell.

Xixi, from now on, my identity in this world is Sakata Gintoki!

"Sunglasses, sunglasses, madao only wears sunglasses, Gin-san doesn't need these things." xx... No, it should be called the newly released Gintoki No. 2 now! He twirled his sunglasses lightly with his index finger. Wearing sunglasses could block the flow of information, otherwise it would be uncomfortable even if his eyes were half-opened.

So, so, what should I do? [Gintoki] thought in distress, suddenly a flash of inspiration flashed in his half-open dead fish eyes, "Gin-san understands! You want me to cosplay Kakashi! That's definitely the case. Zha. If you close one eye and half-open the other eye, the pressure will be reduced a lot. Then when you enlarge the move, you handsomely lift the eye patch and shout, "Awaken! Sharingan!" "Hey hey hey hey."