Just You And Me, Together Under The Stars

Start bij het begin

Gosh, he so badly wanted to kiss him...

He just wanted his Yamikumo to know how amazing and special he was to Katsuki.

Sometimes, Katsuki just wanted to slap his Yamikumo in the face and shout, 'You're so fucking perfect and amazing!' And then proceed to romantically swoop him into a French kiss.

Of course, he would never really do that...

Probably.

Moving on, Katsuki was still playing with his Yamikumo's hand, when he noticed something. Just underneath the sleeve of his black hoodie, Katsuki had caught a glimpse of something red.

Curiously, Katsuki gently pulled down the oversized sleeve.

His eyes widened as he saw it, his heart sinking in his chest.

Scars.

Red streaks.

Cuts.

So many cuts.

Scattered all over his wrist with dried blood marking them.

Most of them were fresh aswell...

What was this..?

Was he...

No...

How could Katsuki not have seen this..?

If only he had done something sooner...

Maybe he would've been able to...

"...Katsuki..?" A tired voice grumbled confusedly, snapping Katsuki out of his thoughts. He looked at his now awake Yamikumo, who was squinting from the sun as he rubbed his eyes with his free hand.

"Wait..- How did I get here..? What am I doing in here..? Did you-"

"Yamikumo," Katsuki cut off, no emotion in his tone as he kept staring at the scars.

"Wha-..?" His Yamikumo's eyes seemed to adjust to the light, finally being able to see what was going on. He then quickly snatched his hand away from Katsuki, panic in his eyes.

His Yamikumo held his wrist, pulling the sleeve back down.

Katsuki looked up at his Yamikumo, who was attempting to scoot away from him.

Strangely calm, Katsuki got off of his bed. This confused his alarmed Yamikumo as he walked around the bed and infront of him.

His Yamikumo looked up at Katsuki shakily, who still had a straight face.

Suddenly, without warning, Katsuki lifted his Yamikumo off of the bed bridal-style. His Yamikumo tensed up in his arms, clearly startled.

However, he didn't try to protest, and instead averted eye contact with the blonde and just looked to the ground anxiously.

Katsuki carefully carried him to the bathroom, shutting the door behind them with his foot. He placed him on the closed lid of the toilet, not saying a single word as he turned his back towards the sink's cabinet.

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van 𝐘𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐔𝐌𝐎! ★ 𝐌𝐇𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄 𝐀𝐔 ✓ 🎉