" infact you're all getting bodyguards today, now give me that" he said in a firm voice and maryam knew he wasn't joking, even I didn't say anything knowing what happened yesternight, he collected the phone from maryam who pouted . He gave it back to her after deleting it and we all proceeded to the prayer room.

   _______________________________________

  "Wait all of that happened yesterday night" maryam said and I nodded,  we were now sitting together in the kitchen after prayer, eman was playing with her father in the living room.

   " how come you guys are here so early" I asked

  " ya bilal dropped us off , his sister is arriving with an early flight so hegas to pick her up" maryam replied and I nodded.

    Layla

  " Salamalikum " I said smiling at Hanifa , bilal's younger sister and only sibling . She just nodded with a fake smile, for some reason she doesn't like me , though bilal doesn't know that cause we share sugary smiles to cover up when he's there.

  " I'm sure you will stop bugging me now that hanifa is here, you guys can gist as much as you want " bilal said to me taking a sip of the tea I served him. I just gave him a smile .

    I'd prepared my mind for all her taunts  and plans while she is here cause I won't want to fight with her cause of bilal. He loves his sister a lot even though they have a ten year difference .

  She was a real evil , she had all sorts of plans,up her sleeves just to sabotage me. She'd once added extra salt to the food I was cooking during the first family dinner that I was hosting. Thank God for  Uber eats , I just quickly ordered food from the African Pasta hub  and it was delivered in no time. You should have seen her face when she found out that her plan didn't work.

  I wonder what she will do this time. I just directed her to her room , while she kept eyeing me . I just ignored her.

   I just prayed she didn't annoy me when I am having mood swings cause I can just finish her off with correct slap.

   " babe , come on you don't have to make anything , I got us something to eat on my way back from the airport" bilal said hugging me from behind ad he trailed kisses all over my shoulder.

  "  don't worry,  I don't want to eat out this morning we can have it for lunch " she said as he turned her around and lifted her onto the counter .

  " but it's sandwiches from that French restaurant you like, I even got hot chocolate and cream " he said and I squealed happily.

  Sandwiches from circa non pariell  was to die for, bilal really knew how to lift my mood.  I gave him a sweet kiss on the lips before bouncing off to get the food while bilal just laughed at how happy I was.

  After eating I rubbed my stomach at how stuffed I was , I could barely eat because of nausea these days it had become more heavy than before.i barely have an appetite for anything expect for icecubes and sardine. I can't count the number of cans of sardine that I have devoured this week.

  I was about to go inside when the vomit came rushing into my mouth. I quickly ran into the guest room and bent over the toilet, I could hear bilal coming in after me .

  I rubbed my back and helped me wash my face cause either was now feeling dizzy and could barely steady myself.

  He helped me sit on the sofa while I groaned as I could feel my insides twisting , bilal just hugged me close and rubbed my back while I breathed on his perfume, that was one thing that calmed my nausea.