PART20:Lungmen's alleyway massacres

Start bij het begin

After I ordered she left towards the kitchen to prepare my order while I looked at the exterior,it wasn't too fancy,it wasn't too poor just balanced and it was a little bit more spacious too,on the outside it looked small but on the inside it's quite big.the walls were painted in white with red stripes and a few pick flowers with pedals that looked like they were falling.I looked at the center of the restaurant and saw that there was a cherry blossom tree surrounded by water with some of it's pedals falling down
gently along with some relaxing music."it's quite peaceful here"...

After waiting for a few minutes my burger arrived and my tea also

Katie:enjoy your food sir! nyoom!

And there she goes.she seems like a good kid I grabbed my burger and bite into it and it was delicious! This might be the best burger I ever had but...why do I get the feeling am being watched like...very awfully close right now?.I don't know why...but for the past hours or minutes I felt like I was being watched,hell even during the fight with SkullShatterer I couldn't shake off the feeling that I was being watched from all sides.

Dr.Yami:ugh...I can't shake off this feeling that am being constantly watched...

???:why would you say that...Yami?

Dr.Yami:!!!!!

Suddenly  I heard a voice Infront of me out of nowhere and I immediately looked up front but......there was no-one there...am I hallucinating?

Dr.Yami:what...the..heck?..

I looked around as sweat rolled down my neck along with confusion.I stood up from my seat looked Infront of me and rows of empty tables with no-one sitting in them,then I looked behind and their was no-one I then looked to my side and saw some people eating peacefully and seemed not of noticed my action since they were focus on chatting.I then decided finish quickly and order some take outs for the others since they might like it even though the hotel we were staying already serves us free food for breakfast and dinner,afterall it's a five star hotel.I then picked up the take outs and left after paying.

Dr.Yami:what the hell was that..?

I hurriedly walked back towards the hotel where the others are at."who was that person and...why did he sound so...familiar?? never mind that gotta back with the others cause am scared now,yikes!"

3rs POV

Dr.Yami is seen walking back towards the hotel and enters it while a figure watches him from afar.

Deceiver:lol...I think I scared him...so it's true.............he does have memory lost..*sigh*...and here I thought this would be a good surprise reunion.. how boring..might as well have fun =)

Timeskip to morning...

Amiya:are you ready dokutah?

Dr.Yami:yup,let's go

Amiya and Dr.Yami are seen getting ready to leave the hotel the others have already left the hotel and are currently waiting for the two,the reason why their just getting ready is mostly because of Dr.Yami since he over slept and Amiya was the one that went to wake him up.Dr.Yami is currently putting the straps of his blade onto his hand while they are walking in the halls.they reached the others and got a taxi to ride to their location.

Dr.Yami:*yawns* why do we have to wake up so early?

Amiya:don't you remember dokutah? where going to join the L.G.D in the investigation of the Lungmen alleyway killer.have you forgotten about it?

Dr.Yami thinks for a second before a imaginary light bulb light up in his head.

Dr.Yami:oh yeah! I forgot about that...
but why are we up so early anyway?