Ke Sau Janam Bhi Dekhta Main Tera Rasta (Part 10)

No proofreading done.

"Arey toh wahi wale sunflower puch raha hu main uncle. Jo thode ombre effect hote hai na" Manik tried to explain

"Haan wahi sir. Woh yaha sirf Mr. Murty ke paas hi hote hai" the man told him from other side

"Toh ab unn ki beti ko flower lene ke liye unn ho se kharidu" Manik mumbled shaking his head.

"Kya bola sir?" the man asked

"Kuch nahi yaar, aap rehene do" Manik said and hung up.

"Ab kya Karu?" Manik thought while slapping his phone to his palm. Then suddenly he realised something and smiled.
____________________________________

Nandini was gardening. She was planning to stay in Mangalore for few months so she planned to plant some new flowers and plants.

She was done sowing the seeds and was going to clean her hand when a boy in his late teens came on a cycle

"Idu śrī mūrtiyavara maneyē?" (Is this Mr Murty's house?) the boy asked.

"Haddu" (Yes) Nandini said walking to the gate.

The boy gave a shy smile "Nīnu Nandiniyē?" (Are you Nandini?) Nandini nodded with a frown. The boy gave her a big smile.

He rushed to his cycle and came back with beautiful long ombre sunflowers. He also had two envelopes

"This is for you" the boy said handing her the flowers and envelope.

Seeing the flowers the first person to come in her mind was Manik.

"Who sent this?" Nandini asked but the boy was leaving.

"Oh hello!" she called again but he had rode off.

"Manik ne bheja hai kya?" she thought to herself "But woh kyu bhejega, he hates me" she pouted sadly

"Appa ne bheje honge" she said and walked in the house.

She placed the flowers nicely and opened the first envelope. It had the annulment papers signed by her and Manik. For a good minute she looked at those signs and then folded the papers and kept it back in the envelope.

Well she knew this was going to happen. Her heart pained but she didn't let it effect her.

"Asshole sent me my favourite flowers to celebrate getting seprate from me." Nandini gritted slamming the envelope on the table.

That's when she saw the other envelope. 'Nandini' was written on it in a beautiful font. She knew the handwriting, it was Manik's. Now what more was waiting for her.

Uninterested she opened the envelope and found a letter.

"I know bahut gussa AA Raha hoga and bahut hurt bhi ho. But tumne hi kaha na ki let's not let toxicity fill in our relationship. I agree. Iss shadi ne sirf buri memories di hai Nandini. Aur main nahi chahta ki aisi shadi mein rahe hum. I'll wait for you.

Your,
Manik." she read in her mind. She looked at the flowers and kept staring at them. Then picked them up and left with the flowers and two envelopes.
____________________________________

Manik was going to a meeting when he got a message. He smiled. The boy delivered his flowers and letters to her.
____________________________________

Next day Nandini was coming from the market with a bag of vegetables when she saw the same boy going to house's gate.

"Hey!" she called him wanting to interrogate him.

"Oh Akka it's great I found you here only" the boy said and stopped his cycle. He saw Nandini holding a very big, heavy bag. "Let me drop this bag for yoh Akka." the boy said before Nandini can ask him anything.