Jogan Tera Mara Rasiya (Part 8)

Contains Mature Content ⚠️

"Sshhh" Manik said leaving her bosom "You parents are in this house" he said

"Your room is sound proof" she said looking down at him. In the break of dawn Manik had woke up and he had picked her up. He was going to leave her on his bed and leave but he woke her up. In her sleepiness she had pulled him to her and Manik feeling her warmth, gave in and snuggled thinking he will saty for five minutes but then, the snuggles turned in to nuzzingly, rubbing of noses, to makeout now.

"But have you heard yourself moan?" Manik asked

"That's because you are biting hard" she complained

"Don't complain, I know you like it" Manik said nuzzingly in her bosoms. She smiled kissing his crown.

"How will you go out now?" Nandini asked

"I won't" Manik said resting his head and closing his eyes "I will go for shower, you sleep. We will tell them that you were sleeping and I am only comfortable using my bathroom" he said. She pulled him close and ruffled his hairs. She felt his breaths getting slow and in rhythm after some time. She untangled from him and wore his tshirt. She got showered, dressed and came out of the closet. She saw Manik sleeping hiding his face in pillows. She closed the curtains and went downstairs.
_____________________________________

Everyone were on the dinning table having breakfast which Nandini and the chefs made under her guidance.

Manik smiled at Nandini as he saw her moving around like a host, like it was her house.

Then he saw Jiya and Nayan look at each other and then Nayan spoke.

"Ummm... Appa, Amma we have a news" Nayan said taking everyone's attention. Nandini had just finished her food on the dish. "Everyone knows that we cannot conceive a baby so we are actually going to adopt on" Nayan told them and Nandini smiled brightly. She cheerfully started to congratulated them. So did Naina and Gautam. But then Appa and Amma were not so happy with that news. Manik looked at Nandini's parents.

"Congratulations" Manik said and then he turned to Nandini "Nandini, are you done?" he asked and Nandini and she nodded "Come I have to give you something" Manik said and Nandini gladly. Manik walked ahead and Nandini left behind her.

"I am sorry Jiya but I don't think you should do this" Vishnu said sternly and Jiya looked sad.

"Appa please, we have got hope of a kid and you know the agency is already impressed as we have a history of adoption in our family" Nayan said.
_____________________________________

"It's for me?" Nandini asked as Manik kept a big box infront of her. She was sitting on the floor near the bed and he was sitting infront of her.

"Haan. I had shopped it in Paris for you, but they delayed delivery so I got it shipped home" he said looking at her. She looked so excited, like a kid. Her face was glowing as she unwrapped the packing of the box. Manik kept looking at her innocent excitement. He could kill for her, he almost did. He remembered meeting Nayan in Geneva's bar.

FLASHBACK

It was a very rough, dandy bar. Not much customer as it was late lunch time. Manik waited with his beer and then he saw Nayan enter. Nayan smiled and walked to Manik and held his hand out. Manik held the hand but pulled Nayan, he banged his head on his nose. Nayan was shocked by the attacked and then before he was even recovering Manik punched him. He held his collar "She fainted because of you, didn't she?" He shook Nayan. Nayan was recovering as Manik held his collar in a death grip "What did you do! Tell me! I know it was you! Fucker what is your problem with my girl?!" Manik asked