Jogan Tera Mara Rasiya (Part 6B)

Mature content in this chapter ⚠️

Manik acted to play the electric guitar as Nandini danced while the loud song blarred in background. 'Pehli Baar' they both yelled together with lyrics. Manik picked her up and twirled. He kept her down and they both did some funny steps. Manik stopped and then pulled her to her and started dancing with her doing beautiful steps. Nandini chuckled while he twirled her and matched his steps beautifully.
_____________________________________

"Don't cheat" Nandini said and Manik showed her his tongue. Weekend games with him enraged Nandini. He was a cheater. He didn't knew how to lose so he did win by hook or crook.

"I don't cheat at laa darling" Manik said lovingly. As the game went on and on Manik saw Nandini was winning. He just threw the board and walked away

"Manik you dog!" Nandini yelled enraged and ran behind him, she jumped on his back and started to pull his hairs.
_____________________________________

Nandini wore the pendent Manik gifted her last month on their six month anniversary. She hugged Neyonika and Divya happily as the went away with her.

"Hi Maa you have a son too" Manik yelled from behind them but they ignored him.

Manik was happy, she told him she will start to wear the pendent from a special occasion. And she choose a simple dinner with his family.

"Bhabhi this is so beautiful" Arvi gushed and Nandini looked at Manik. It was an infinity symbol with a small firefly hanging at the left end. She gave him aI am proud look at him

"Oh Bhai gave you" Mahir said and Manik grinned as Nandini blushed

"I was going to ask you if you can give it to me to wear at my college party but no don't share it with anyone" Ashvi said and Nandini nodded.
_____________________________________

"Fuck don't stop!" Manik moaned as Nandini's lips worked on his monster. "God Nandini!" Manik twisted feeling the pleasure. He tried to get his breath as he hit his release. He pinned Nandini on the mattress and bumped his nose with hers. "Mine" Manik said kissing her lips. His fingers made ways in her inner thighs. He moved his thumb on circles making Nandini shiver and then slowly entered a finger in her. "Maan..." Nandini grasped for air. Manik looked at her rolling her eyes in pleasure. He held her shoulder with one hand and entered another finger. Nandini held both his shoulder with both hands "Ahhaahh" she moved like a fish below him getting familiar with this sensation "Just look how gorgeous my Darling looks" Manik said looking at her with dark eyes. She was everything and more. He entered another finger and Nandini gave him her loudest moan, she bit her lower lip to not yell or scream more. Manik used his thumb and removed her lip from her teeth. He moved his thumb on the lip and said "I want to hear you moans" he said pumping her fingers on her "Manik!" Nandini moaned holding on to his waist.
_____________________________________

Manik felt Nandini's phone vibrate in his pocket. He romoved it and frowned 'Bhai' he read. He looked around for Nandini but she was nowhere to be seen. Manik asked Cabir where Navya was and he too shrugged.

The phone rings got over and then it again rang. This time Manik picked up "Hello"

"Nandini?" he heard the voice ask

"Umm she isn't here actually, woh kahi pics khich rahi hai. This is Manik by the way, I hope she has told you about me" Manik said acting like he never knew their realtionship strain.

"Oh yes, yes. Hi" he heard her brother speak

"Nayan, right?" Manik asked

"Nandini calls me Bhai" Nayan said softly