Tu Mera Koi Na Hoke Bhi Kuch Lage (Part 1)

The six month old cried throwing his hands in the air and loud for his only person to hear. She came running "Haan Baccha, dekho Mimi got milk" she tested on her palm and then gave it to the baby in a small bottle. She cradled him in his lap and and hmmed slowly as the baby kept dranking his milk

"Mimi is sorry Manas had to wait" she said softly and he looked at her with those innocent eyes. His small hand streched and rested on her cheek as of he wanted her not to be sad.

"Itna bhook lagi mere baby ko" she said as he lapped the milk quickly. More than hald the bottle later he just removed the bottle from his mouth and giggled.

"Ho gaya?" Nandini asked and held him standing on her left side to make him burp "Mera baby ka petu full ho gaya?" she asked moving her hand on his back softly.
_____________________________________

"How difficult it is? Do I pay you for you to come and give me this as an answer. We couldn't find them?!" he roared and the people infront of him shivered in fear

"Usless people! Fuck of!" he yelled throwing the file and all of them wanted to leave but stayed

"Get anything! Do anything! I want you to find him! I want you to get him to me!" he yelled looking dead serious. His best friend sat quietly.

"Go now! Usless fuckers!" he yelled and they looked at him confused whether to wait or go. So they looked at his bestfriend. He gestured them to leave and they left.

His best friend got up and gave him a glass of water. He took the glass and slammed it on the floor huffing "Where the fuck did she go with him! That bitch! I am going to find her from depths of hell and get him!" he said looking dead serious.
_____________________________________

She held him close and hmmmed a song tapping on his back slowly. Manas's eyes slowly dropped. She  checked and saw he was sleeping. She took him and made him sleep in between the cusion cocoon she made for him. She then looked at time. It was after midnight. She took her laptop and started to write from where she left from. In between she kept glancing at him. At around four, she mailed and slept besides him. Around six she woke up with continuously crying. She woke up and cradled him in her arms. She felt him suck on her shirt. She took the bottle she had kept near the bed and gave him. He started to suck on and slowly, slowly she saw him go back to sleep again. As he slept. She kept him on the bed and started to do her daily chores. She started to pick all the clothes, dumped all the diapers, put Dettol in warm water and soked all Manas' clothes in them. She then picked up all the toys and put them in a bucket. The warmed the milk for him. Cleaned his used bottles and did many other things. Done with it she went and lay besides Manas. After half an hour or so, she heard crying and got up.  She woke up and took Manas to bathroom. She got him cleaned, bath and then ready. The next hour they both slept and then she took Manas with her to get groceries and other stuff. After coming back, Manas was playing. She did some writing and then again fed him milk and talked to him till he finishes the bottle. He slowly slept and she got back to work.
_____________________________________

"You are fired" he said dangerously calm. The PA looked stunned

"But... But sir" she shuttered

"Out!" he said glaring at her and she left quickly. He started working on the laptop when his bestfriend braged in

"Why did you fire Tisha?" he asked aggitated

"If she wants to act like a slut my office is not a place, ask her to go to a brothel Cabir" he said looking up and Cabir sighed. He gave Cabir no heed and continued to work

"Get me a new, decent and hardworking PA" he said as Cabir didn't leave

"I am gorgeous Cabir but don't you stand there admiring me fuck off and get to work" he said not even looking up from his laptop.
_____________________________________