Chapter 22: Heart Eyes

Hey, you. Yes, YOU! You look really good today :) keep up the good work *heart*

Chapter 22: Heart Eyes

Murphys P.O.V (7:15pm)

Raven Reyes. Possibly the last girl I ever thought I would fall in love with. But looking at her now, with her long hair flowing all around her face, a few strands of it covering her left eye. Her gorgeous brown eyes staring at me. Her luscious lips forming a small smile at one corner, assuring me everything will be just fine. I couldn't wait to kiss those lips again. I just wish this moment was under different circumstances and she wasn't being held hostage by a bunch of ooga ooga people who have a boner for Clarke.

Shit... I still have to tell her about what Wells said in my... coma? Dream? I have no idea what it was but it was fucked up.

I snapped out of my trance when I heard Trevor say, "Is this one of those things where you want to kill these guys to gain their strength?".

"Well, it was. But now I think I should finish what Lexa should have and kill you!" Roan said as he unsheathed his blade and his archers pulled back their arrows. Trevor nodded toward his people and they all cocked their guns back.

"I think you guys should probably take these back before hell breaks loose." Trevor said as he handed Bellamy and Jasper their rifles. He took my pistol out of his jacket pocket and handed it to me.

"Here goes another war we started..." I said as I pulled back the hammer of my revolver.

"I don't want any more wars. Just please let me go with them." Clarke begged. Bellamy put his hand on her shoulder.

"That's not an option, Clarke. You mean too much to me- to all of us." After that everyone, including Azgeda, went quiet as we all heard something off in the distance. We turned our attention to an army marching across the ice, spaced out enough not to put too much weight on the frozen ocean.

"Who the hell invited these dudes?" Jasper asked. The army got closer until they were about 30 feet from us all, then they came to a halt.

"Trikru." Lincoln said from behind me. I watched Trevor's face go pale at the mention of that name. I was just annoyed at this point.

"Again? Seriously? You guys need to find something better to do. Like, pick up a hobby or something. Do some arts and crafts."

"I need to speak with Indra." Clarke stated towards Trikru.

Two of the men who were upfront on horseback moved out of the way. Then... Lexa, of all people, came out from behind them on a horse and silently looked at all of us.

"So the plot thickens.." I stated.

"Lexa.." Clarke said, with a shocked breath.

"Clarke Kom Skaikru." Lexa's glance turned to Clarke's left. "Trevor..." Was all she said with an expression I can only describe as... shocked and relieved at the same time. yeah... we'll go with that.

"Lexa... I.." Trevor couldn't get the words out. Lexa turned her gaze to Roan, and then to Raven and Monty on their knees.

"You will not hurt them." She demanded, Roan looked shocked to see her. He looked like he was about to shit himself and then get down on his knees in front of her and cry his eyes out. That would have been fun to watch. She moved her attention to the army behind him, now, all sharing similar expressions. Is this chick really that powerful? "And all of you. Why are you working with an exile? The terms of the Coalition were clear. Azgedakru has answering to do." The army said nothing, just looked everywhere that wasn't at her.