Chapter 13: Our Feelings

WHATS UP! Hope everyone's having a fantastic week :) Went back and edited a few of the chapters so I hope the font and organization is a little better! Let me know what you guys think of season 7 so far! I like it :D. No spoilers for others please! LOTS OF STUFF IN THIS CHAPTER!

Chapter 13: Our Feelings

Murphy's P.O.V (5pm):

Honestly, I wasn't sure what to expect.. I mean I knew the car wouldn't start.. I think.. But I guess Raven slamming her palm against the steering wheel wasn't a good sign..

"So.. What do we do now?" I asked looking back and forth between Monty, who looked deep in thought, and Raven who was staring intensely at the steering wheel. "Ahem.. Can you guys speak out loud?"

"Shut up Murphy." They said in unison. I shrugged and started to walk away when Monty scared the absolute shit outta me.

"I got it!!"

"Jesus!" I exclaimed after jumping, I walked back to the two so I could listen.

"Sorry.. But instead of finding a new battery.. Why don't we just recharge this one?" He stated and Raven gave a crooked frown.

"We don't really have the materials we need in order to do that." Monty grinned inhumanly wide after she said that.. Seriously.. It was creepy.

"When Jasper and I were checking out the residential area we found a section of about four solar powered houses."

"Would that work?" Raven asked with a hopeful look.

"Yeah it would! They probably have extra solar panels somewhere around the house that weren't destroyed by the bombs. If we can get our hands on one we can hook it up to the terminals of the battery and I'm sure, with a little sunlight, we can get it charged up."

"So we're going to charge the Charger." I stated with a smirk but they both gave me unamused looks. "Fuck you guys I thought it was funny." I said crossing my arms.

"Monty you're a genius!" Raven exclaimed and I think I saw him blush in an 'awe shucks' matter. "Alright let's set up a team to go get the panel."

"Shouldn't I go since I know where it is?" Monty asked.

"Nah. We still need to figure out alternatives for fluids.. I can't do that without you. We need someone else." Raven said. I picked the absolute worst time to scratch my head.. "Ah thanks for volunteering Murphy." She said grinning widely. I sighed.

"The things I do for you.. I'm gonna have to start calling you the new princess from now on." I stated and she rolled her eyes with a smile. It made my heart skip a beat.. Especially with what she said next,

"I don't want you going alone though so we'll need someone else."

"Didn't know you cared about me that much Reyes." I joked with a smirk.

"Noooo I just don't think you can carry a whole solar panel on your own." She retorted back with an even bigger smirk. I knew she didn't mean that by the way she looked when she said it.. She really cares.. Someone actually cares about John Murphy.. Weird. Bellamy walked up to the three of us, trailing a finger along the side of the car as if to make sure it was really there.

"So what's the news?" He asked.

"We think we can get it working but we just need to get a solar panel to charge the battery." Monty stated.

"How are we going to get a solar pan-"

"Murphy can fill you in on that while you guys head out to get one." Raven said placing her hands on my shoulders and planting me next to Bellamy who just looked at me with a confused face. I chuckled and patted his shoulder.