Chapter 15: Charged Up

Hey guys! Hope you and your families are doing well. About to watch Season 7 Episode 11 will update in half an hour...... Update: WHY DO THEY ALWAYS DO THIS! DAMNIT JASON! (please no spoilers in the reviews).

Chapter 15: Charged Up

Octavia's P.O.V (Just after 7pm):

I've had a few different thoughts and feelings about this trip since we started it. My first thought was why would Bellamy and Clarke just up and leave all their friends and families? Then I remembered neither of them have many of those. My next thought was this place that Lincoln found, Calgary, is it real? Then I remembered I trusted Lincoln the same as, if not more than, my own brother. The people of the Ark, the same people who are occupying Arkadia, have done nothing but torment my family. I realize that's only because I exist but no matter what I can't turn that around. That's ultimately why I decided to come on this trip.. Well, that and the fact that Trikru isn't very happy with Lincoln for choosing to stay with us. I can't let anything happen to him. He's my soulmate. As long as I'm with him I'm safe.. He's safe. He wasn't safe at Arkadia either. I heard how people talked about him, just trying to find an excuse to blame him for everything. I'm sure if Lincoln stayed there any longer he would have ended up with a bullet in his head. That would have crushed me.

"Let's not get too close to him. We should let him cool off." Lincoln said peeking behind the wall of a building that we were using to hide from Jasper.

"There's only a handful of times I've ever seen Jasper freak out. Out of all of them, that one definitely takes the cake."

"Takes the cake?" He asked, one eyebrow raised. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"It's a good thing you're pretty." He just smiled at that. I meant to give him a peck on the lips.. I really did.. but it turned into so much more than that. Whenever we kiss our mouths move in such harmony. He pushed me up against the wall and we fit together like two puzzle pieces. I ran my hands up and down his back, possibly scratching it, while he gripped my waist to pull me closer. I spread one of my legs to the side to get him right where I wanted him. Feeling his fast growing bulge under his cargo pants with only our clothes keeping him from being inside me drove me crazy but we were sadly interrupted by smashing glass. I reluctantly pulled away from Lincoln and the two of us peeked around the corner of the building. We saw Jasper throwing rocks at the windows of the Liquor store, smashing them. Lincoln and I exchanged a look that said 'here we go I guess' and walked out from our hiding spot. I wasn't sure what to say to Jasper and I could tell Lincoln felt the same way. 'Are you okay?' would probably be the dumbest thing to ask him at this point. 'Why are you smashing the windows?' would also be a ridiculous question. He must have noticed we were standing there because he instead started the conversation.

"Why does Clarke always feel the need to take things away from me?"

"It wasn't just Clarke, Jasper." I reminded him.

"She helped. You'd think by now she'd let me have something." He sounded completely and utterly defeated. He confirmed my thoughts when he fell to his knees, head looking straight down. I sighed, with a feeling of sadness for my friend.

"Jasper.. I'm sorry. I know Maya meant a lot to you."

"She did. She was the only girl that would give me the time of day." He said, as he rolled a rock between his fingers. "My own mother didn't even give me attention!" He shouted as he threw the rock, completely missing a window.

"You know, Jasper. I never thought I'd get a chance at love. I thought the only people that I'd ever have in my life would be my mom and brother. Once I started hearing about relationships in books Bellamy would read to me, I never stopped dreaming about one day having one." I found Lincoln's hand dangling next to me and laced my fingers with his to which he gave me a smile. "If I can find someone Jasper. I can promise you will again too." Jasper didn't say anything. Just kept staring down at his knees. Lincoln decided to speak.