Chapter 1: Walk of Shame

IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS STORY WAS WRITTEN AND POSTED ON FANFICTION.NET BACK IN EARLY 2020 SO THAT'S WHY SOME OF THE AUTHOR'S NOTES (bold text) AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH CHAPTER MIGHT NOT MAKE SENSE AND TALK ABOUT COVID-19 AS WELL AS SEASON 7 BUT I DECIDED TO KEEP THESE NOTES IN HERE. THANKS :)

^^Hello! Now yes, this is my first 100 story but it takes place after Season 2 because it's the best season to start everything I'm going to do with this story! Even though I'm patiently waiting for season 7 just like you! There are a few minor changes I made, especially with Murphy's scenario in the bunker, don't worry I didn't change the way he acts! He's still gonna be the smart-ass Murphy we all know and love. Anyways! For those who like newer seasons sometime during this story, I'll probably try to bring in the newer characters but for now, we're gonna start with the originals! It will start in the form of POV's (point of views) and might stay that way. PLEASE REVIEW SO I KNOW I'M GOING SOMEWHERE!

Chapter 1: Walk of Shame

Bellamys P.O.V (3pm):

We did it. We rescued the 47 from Mount Weather. Something finally went our way. It was extremely quiet as we all made our way through the forest back to Camp Jaha. All that could be heard were the sounds of the sticks and rocks crunching under everyone's shoes around me. I was near the front of our calmly marching army with Dr. Griffin just ahead of me being carried on a stretcher by two guards. My eyes wandered over to Clarke looking straight down at her feet as she walked. The gun in my hands started feeling heavier as I watched her try not to break down. We won, but at what cost? We killed probably over three HUNDRED people to save our own. What a victory... no. I'm glad we aren't celebrating. It isn't a celebration. 18th birthdays or newborn babies are celebrations. Ending 300 lives was not something to party about. Get drunk? Maybe. But no reason to be happy.

I picked up my pace until I made it next to Clarke and matched her speed. I didn't say anything. I just didn't want her to be alone. Her hair was covering the sides of her face because she was looking down. I don't know how to explain it but all I wanted to do in that moment was wrap my arm around her so she knew I was there for her. So that's just what I did. She looked over and up at me and gave the quickest, and most pathetic excuse for a smile I have ever seen. God.. What is going on inside your head Clarke Griffin?

Clarkes P.O.V:

I can't even look up... the faces of all these people would just remind me of what I had to do to get them here. Bellamy walking behind me doesn't seem phased at all, but that's Bellamy. As strong on the inside as he is on the outside. Me, however? I honestly don't know how I haven't cracked already. I can feel Jaspers's eyes on me every now and then. What's wrong with me? That's the second person in a happy relationship that I have taken away. At least Finn's sacrifice helped us. With enough time I'm sure we could have figured out a way to keep Maya alive. Yeah, Clarke.. Just tell yourself that to feel better... How can I? She's dead and in Jasper's eyes.. I might as well be too.

I was too wrapped up in my thoughts to notice Bellamy caught up to me and was walking next to me. Gripping his rifle harder than he probably has to. Neither of us said anything. It wasn't right. When I first met Bell he was this power-hungry dickhead who had a parade of girls in and out of his tent constantly. Even then I had to admit... He wasn't a bad leader. Once he got everyone to build the wall he earned a little bit of my respect. But the day trip we took where we found that bunker and guns... That day something happened and I had this sudden feeling and attraction to Bellamy. He wasn't a dick. He was just a man trying to do anything he could to protect his sister. That's the day I realized I NEEDED Bellamy. And it wasn't just because of his fight with Dax and the fact he won. It was everything. I didn't want to be the only one trying to do what was best for everyone. The only leader. Bellamy was the heart, I was the head. Without Bellamy I'm nothing. He proved my point when I felt his big arm wrap around my shoulder. I looked up at him and gave the best attempt at a smile I could give. It was not a smile. It was quite pathetic actually. I looked back down and moved closer to him resting my head on his right peck as we walked. I felt safe.