Chapter 18

그래 나 솔직하게
다 말할래
너는 매일 어떤 사람 어떤 곳에
몇 번씩이나 뭘 하는지 널 생각해
Lost without you, baby..

I wish you would love me again
No, I don't want nobody else
I wish you could love me again, again
I wish you would love me again
No, I don't want nobody else
I wish you could love me again, again..

I wish you would love me again
No, I don't want nobody else
I wish you could love me again, again..

Taehyung’s deep melodious voice was ringing around the empty house.

It was 10 o'clock in the night Taehyung and Jungkook were out to have dinner with their friends when Sumi came back home.

She was sitting on the floor beside the couch in the living room. Playing with her two little beans while listening to Taehyung's voice.

“Your dad's voice is so beautiful, right babies?” she asked them while caressing both of their furs.
Yeontan started licking her hand meanwhile bronny was just wagging his tail looking at her with happiness filled in his eyes.

Yeontan is his dad's boy whereas bronny is a mumma's boy.

She took Yeontan in her arms and hugged him to her heart's content. Pecking his whole face multiple times she whispered, “I love you so much, always remember that.” which made him purr in joy.

She put him on the floor, he ran towards his brother and they both started chasing each other.

Sumi picked up the packet of cigarettes from the coffee table, beside her and lit one of the cigarette and held it against mouth.

She slowly took a puff and started coughing instantly.

“What the fuck? How do people enjoy this thing?” she cursed out while coughing more and more.

“I can't do this--” she mumbled and crushed the cigarette.

“Why are you trying to smoke in the first place?” Jungkook said while walking towards her.

She looked up at him with hesitant eyes and (scrunched her nose) passed a small smile.

He sat down beside her on the floor and took a cigarette but before he could light it, she snatched it from his hands.

“Kookie don't.” she said while scrunching her nose cutely.

“Ohh, you can try and I can not. Why such injustice?” he said.

“It-- it's not good for your health.” she slowly mumbled.

“Chill Sumi I'm used to it.” he said and again tried to reach for the pack of cigarettes but all in vain because Sumi quickly hid it in her pant pocket.

“You smoke?” she asked him.

“Yes sometimes.” he replied.

“But why Kookie?” she said.

“Just to relieve some stress.” he said.

“Don't be stressed kookie. If you ever want to talk about anything feel free to call me. I'll be there.” she said.

“Oh really Sumi you'll be there?” he asked her and she vigorously nodded her head. “But as far as I remember you haven't talked to me or met me in a really long time.” he said.

“I'm sorry Kookie. I was just really busy.” she said.

“I know. Anyways, how's the preparation for your comeback going on?” he asked her.