Chapter 3

Sumi wakes up to the bright sunlight peeking into the room from in between the curtains. She tried to get up but was pulled back into the strong arms of her boyfriend. Then she noticed that Taehyung was hugging her from the back. She slowly turned back into his arms, smiling at him she kissed his nose.

“Good Morning beautiful.” his deep velvety morning voice gave shivers down her spine. He opened his eyes and stared back at her.

“Good Morning Mr. handso---” he didn't even let her complete and captured her lips in a slow kiss. She pushed him back after a minute.

“Eww, Tae morning breath.” she scrunched her nose.

“Do I look like I care?” he replied back.

“Obviously you don't care about anything, but I do. So leave me.” she wiggled out of his arms and was about to go out when.

“Where are you going madam?” he asked her.

“In the kitchen where else?” she said.

“Sumu, you can't go outside the room while wearing just my shirt.” he said that while staring at her exposed legs.

“Yahh, pervert stop staring at my legs. Also Why can't I go into my own kitchen. It's not like our maid hasn't seen me like this before and it's 11 am, she won't be here, yet” she said getting impatient.

“Baby what do you want? Tell me I'll get it for you.” he tried to reason.

“I want coffee but Tae what's wrong? Why are you not letting me go out?” she asked him curiously.

“because--”

“because what Tae?”

“because we have a guest in our house.” he sighed.

“Oh, okay. Who's it?” she asked him.

“I will tell you later. First of all let's go and prepare a warm bath for you. You must be in a lot of pain right? I'll prepare your coffee and breakfast as well.” he said getting up from the bed.

“First tell me who is it, or I'm gonna go outside and your guest will see me like this.” she glared at him.

“Sumu, noo you're not going in front of anyone else like this and I'll tell you later who it is.” he said.

“Why? Why can't I go in front of anyone like this? Do I not look good? Are my legs not sexy enough?” she pouted looking at him.

“You look way too sexy baby, that's why I can't let you go in front of anyone like this so let's stop this conversation and let's go to the washroom.”

“Hell no, Mr. Kim. I can prepare a bath for myself. You're not getting in that washroom with me. I know what you'll suggest and trust me I don't have the energy to take you right now.” she replied back, gave him a small peck on the lips and ran towards the washroom, locking the door afterwards.

He looked in her direction and shouted “you know me so well baby.” and went out of the room to go and attend his guest.

_

Luckily Jungkook hasn't woken up or hasn't come out yet so taking it as an opportunity, Taehyung quickly prepared Sumi’s coffee and breakfast which was pancakes.

He also prepared some for himself and Jungkook and came back to his room.
After keeping her breakfast and leaving a small note on the coffee table he came back to the living room.

Standing outside the guest room he contemplated if he should wake Jungkook or not.

After some time of debating with himself, he knocked on the door and waited for the younger to come open up.

In a few minutes Jungkook opened the door. He was freshly showered and was wearing a hoodie and track pants.

Taehyung smiled at him making Jungkook's heart go crazy with happiness.

“G..Good Morning Hyung-g.” he finally managed to stutter.

“Good Morning Kookie, breakfast is ready. Come and eat some.” Taehyung said that and ruffled his hair.

Jungkook mumbled a small ‘okay.’ and followed Taehyung to the dining table.

After having their breakfast in silence Taehyung finally spoke.

“So, you are in Korea for a vacation right?” he asked the younger one with a raised eyebrow.

“No, hyung. I'm back. Like permanently. My contract with HSJ Ent. Is over now. And I've also renewed my contract with Bighit Ent. I'm finally back home!” Jungkook replied with a lot of enthusiasm.

He was expecting Taehyung to jump with happiness but in return he just got a long stare.

“So you're like really back? Like really really? Now you're not going to go back to LA?” Taehyung asked him curiously.

“Yes hyung. I'm really really back.” he said.

“Oh, that's great... but wait. What about your girlfriend? Where's she?” Taehyung asked in confusion. As far as he remembers Jungkook had a girlfriend back in LA. He doesn't remember her name though.

“Girlfriend? What girlfriend? Who are you talking about?” Jungkook said.

“I don't remember her name. But she was a model. Both of your pictures were all over the internet a few weeks back. You'll know better about her, man.” Taehyung looked at him irritated.

“Ohhh, you must be talking about Patricia. Aniyoo, she isn not my girlfriend. And the internet has fake news like 90% of the time. Don't say as if you haven't been portrayed to be with other people.” Jungkook asked back.

“Yeah, whatever dude.” Taehyung replied.

“Well, now you know that she ain't my girlfriend. I'm totally single.” he smiled at Taehyung.

“Oh, okay.” Taehyung looked away.

He was feeling really weird since he had met Jungkook and the fact that the younger is back in Korea and with no girlfriend was not sitting well with him.

“What about you hyung?” Jungkook asked him directly, breaking Taehyung’s ray of thoughts.

“Huh? What about me?” Taehyung replied back knowing full well as to what the younger one is asking.

“You are also single right, hyung?” he asked.

“I-- Um. I am no...”

JEON JUNGKOOK... OH. MY. GOD.”

TBC
_

Heyy Guys! So this was the third chapter!
Do let me know your thoughts.

Also, I'm really sorry for my grammatical mistakes, I'll try to be better! 😅

Anygays, don't forget to vote, comment and follow me.

I'll see you again in the next chapter.

Byeee, Borahae! 💜✨

~ Author.