Chapter 24

They'll be back soon!

(No proofread, please ignore the mistakes. Enjoy!)

-

"What nothing Tae? Tell him about the time when you guys had sex for the first and the last time." Jimin smiled at Taehyung and almost stumbled on the floor if it wasn't for Yoongi to stop him.

Whereas a dumbfounded Jungkook looked at Taehyung with thousands of questions running in his mind.

"Kookie.. he's.. he's lying--"

"No hyung he's not lying." Jungkook said, sternly.

"How do you know that?" Taehyung said.

"Because he never lies when he's drunk and you are stuttering." Jungkook replied back angrily.

"Listen Kook, I think you should--" Namjoon tried to speak but Jungkook cut him off.

"Don't interfere hyung. Please." he passed a apologetic look towards Namjoon who nodded instantly.

"Kook, we'll talk after reaching home." Taehyung said.

"Noo, I want to know right now." Jungkook said.

"Then I think you both should go home." Jin stepped in.

"Okay, Kookie let's go." Taehyung asked him and Jungkook just nodded.

They both immediately left from there, leaving behind their friends who were worried sick for the younger ones.

Once they reached the car parking Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was looking elsewhere. Taehyung extended his hand towards Jungkook and the other looked at him, confused.

"What?" Jungkook said irritatedly.

"Keys. Car keys. Give them to me. I'll drive." Taehyung replied back.

Without saying anything Jungkook gave him the car keys and himself sat on the passenger seat.

Taehyung started driving in silence.

No one said anything for a few minutes when Jungkook broke the silence.

"Did we really slept together?" he asked.

"Kook, listen I--" Taehyung tried to speak but was interrupted by the angry bunny.

"Don't you dare lie hyung. I'm telling you. Don't you dare." Jungkook warned him. And then repeated his question, "Tell me did we slept together?"

"I-- Umm-- Yes." Taehyung mumbled slowly, almost inaudible, if Jungkook's full attention was not on him he would have missed it.

"Okay. Okay. Great. WHEN?" he suddenly shouted.

"Jungkook aren't we going home to discuss all that? Please wait for sometime." Taehyung replied back calmly, while he was panicking inside.

"Wait? Yeah sure. I'll try that. I've anyways been doing that for a really long time." Jungkook said sarcastically.

"Kook, I'm sorry that you got to know about it through others." Taehyung said.

"Come on hyung. We both know that you're anything but sorry. So anyways, who topped?" Jungkook asked him casually.