Chapter 14

(FLASHBACK CONTINUES.)

Taehyung was sitting in the corner of the room on the floor with his hands wrapped around his knees and eyes blood shot red. His tears were continuously flowing from his eyes. And his mind was blank.

After sometime someone knocked on his room door but he was too far gone to notice it or react to it.

So the person slightly opened the door to look inside and what they saw, broke their heart into pieces.

They slowly entered the room and sat on their knees beside Taehyung on the floor and whispered, “Tae.”

Taehyung slowly looked up from his hands and locked eyes with the other person. He sniffed lowly and whispered back, “She's go..ne..”

“I know Tae.”

“Su.mi.. can I hu..g you, please?” he asked in a low voice.

“Yes Tae you can. Come here.” she spread her arms and he slowly approached her and within seconds she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and he buried his head in her chest.

“I called.. him bu..but.. he didn't pic..k up my call.” he told her. His tears were wetting her shirt but none of them cared.

She slowly patted his back and said, “It's okay Tae. He might be busy. He'll call you back later.”

“No..no he won't.” he said and then added, “I can't perform.. i don't wa..nt to perform right.. now.”

“It's okay Tae, you don't have to. Let me talk to your team. I'm sure we'll get a solution.” she told him while rubbing his back gently.

“Thank you.. Sumi.” he whispered.

“No need to say that. I'll be back.” she tried to free herself from his grip but all in vain.

“Don't leave me alone.”

“Tae I'll be back in a few minutes please let me go so that I could talk to your team. Please.” she said while wiping her own tears.

“Okay.” he mumbled.

Sumi called Jimin and Yoongi to take care of Tae and at last Taehyung had to perform a few songs because his fans had already occupied the stadium and it was impossible to cancel it.

Convincing him to perform was very difficult Sumi along with his other friends somehow managed to encourage him to go and perform.

He tried his best but at last ended up crying on the stage, his fans were really supportive so no one said anything bad to him and they even tried to stop him from crying which was eventually a success.

After performing he finally left the stage and came backstage where his friends were ready to take him home with them but when he saw Jin and Jimin crying he lost it and started sobbing so all his friends engulfed him in a group hug.

Meanwhile Sumi was standing at a corner, crying to herself when Namjoon saw her so he motioned her to join them and they all hugged her as well because she was the one who first found Taehyung in that condition and she was also the one who convinced Taehyung to complete his concert.

After sometime when the ones who were crying slowed down they all decided to take Taehyung back home because he had a concert the next day as well so he was supposed to take rest.

When they were all sitting in the car Taehyung looked back at Sumi who waved at him.

“You are not coming?” he said in his deep hoarse voice, after so much of crying his voice had turned more deeper.