Chapter 15

Jungkook took out his phone and dialled a phone number. After a few rings the other person picked up the call.

"Hello."

"Jimin hyung. I need to talk to you."

"Sure Kookie. Come to my studio." Jimin said.

"You are alone? I mean you are free right?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes Kook I'm free, at least for a couple of hours. Afterwards I've a meeting but you come." Jimin replied.

"Okay hyung I'm coming." Jungkook said.

"I'm waiting." saying this Jimin disconnected the call.

Jungkook sent a quick text to Taehyung about him leaving and then he left to meet Jimin.

_

Jimin was doing some work when someone knocked on his door. He instantly knew that it was Jungkook. He stood up from his seat and let Jungkook in.

They settled in and, "So what's up?" Jimin started.

"I still love him." Jungkook said bluntly.

"Kookie.." Jimin took a pause and then added "I know."

"Why am I not the one he wants hyung? Tell me." He said looking at Jimin.

"I don't have any words to say to you."

"Why hyung? You've been here all this time. Give me my answer, please?" Jungkook asked him rather calmly?

"I asked Sumi. How they met. She told me everything." Jungkook added.

"Oh, she did?" Jimin said.

"Why is she not like one of those bitchy girls? Why is she so sweet? I can't even hate her hyung." he wined looking at his lap.

"She is actually a really good human being. No one can hate her." Jimin said slowly.

"But hyung I can't see them together. It hurts me. I want to move out. They're not letting me.
Please Help me." Jungkook said.

"You really wanna move out?" Jimin asked him.
Jungkook nodded his head vigorously.

"Okay, I'll help you find a decent place and then we'll talk to both of them, to let you go."

"Thank you hyung." Jungkook smiled at him.

After talking about some random topics and showing each other some random pictures, Jimin called him, "Kookie.."

"Yes hyung." Jungkook said.

"Please don't take Tae away from her." Jimin said softly.

"What do you mean hyung?"

"Did she tell you when and why they started living together?" he asked and Jungkook nodded his head saying No.

"Sumi doesn't have any family left. She lost her mom when she was born and her dad left about a year and half ago.
She was her dad's little princess so his death took a toll on her. She was devastated, heartbroken. She started having scary nightmares. And something like panick attacks. It was difficult for her to believe that her dad is not with her anymore.
Once Tae accompanied her to her therapist's appointment and her therapist asked him to not let her live alone so that's how they started living together." Jimin said.

"Did Taehyung hyung ask her to live together?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, he did." Jimin replied.

"Oh, okay." Jungkook said.