Chapter 10

The next morning Taehyung woke up and the first thing he noticed was that he was hugging Jungkook's waist while his head was buried in Taehyung's chest. He unknowingly smiled at the younger boy but then he realised that they were all sleeping in his living room and that others could see them like this.

Before he could get up he heard “Good Morning Tae.” Namjoon say, while he was sitting on one of the mattresses beside them.

“Good Morning hyung.” he replied back. “Where are others?” he asked.

“In the dining room waiting for Sumi and Yoongi Hyung's special breakfast.” Namjoon replied back.

Taehyung slowly laid Jungkook on the soft pillow and sat beside him. “Did she see us like this?”

“Yep, she did.” Namjoon said.

“Okay, did she look mad? Or upset or something?”  Taehyung asked him worriedly.

“Nahh, not that I think of. She was pretty cool.” Namjoon told him. Which made Taehyung sign in relief. “Tae does she know?”

“What do you mean hyung?”

“You exactly know what I mean. Don't you think that she deserves to know?”

“I don't know hyung. I have never thought about telling her before.” Taehyung said.

“But now the dynamics have changed Tae.
Kookie is back. I think you should tell her. If not today then someday.” Namjoon said.

“I will hyung.” Taehyung reassured him.

_

After sometime Sumi came to the living room and saw only Jungkook sleeping. She slowly bent towards him and whispered gently while patting his arm slightly, “Wake up, sleeping beauty.”

He woke up after a few tries. He sat on the mattress and looked at her as if he didn't even recognise her. (Happens with me all the time.)

“Good Morning, Kookie.” she smiled at him.

“Huh, Good Morning.” he replied back.

“Let's go, breakfast is ready.” she said.

“Umm, I'll just freshen up and will be back.” he said and went to his room.

_

They all had their breakfast and decided to watch a movie since it was a Sunday which is technically everyone's holiday.

The movie was boring so after sometime Jimin suggested that they play a game.

“What game?” Hobi asked.

“Truth or Dare.”

“Aishh, noo. I hate that shit.” Sumi said irritatedly.

“Why Sumo?” Hobi looked at her amusingly.

“Because the questions normally are so weird. Like Who's your first kiss. First love and shit. And I hate thinking about those things.” She replied back.

“Why Sumi who's your first kiss?” Jimin looked at her teasingly.

“Definitely not your best friend.” she gave him a tight liped smile.

“Haww, Tae you knew that? See, you're not her first kiss.” Jimin said looking at Taehyung who shrugged him off.

“Yahh Oppa, it's not like I was his first kiss.”