Bonus Chapter

{Due to some minor edits I had to un-publish and then again publish this chapter. Please do check out the picture which I've just updated in the chapter.}

When I started writing this chapter this book had crossed 50k+ views but right now it's 67k+ reads!???

Oh. My. God.

Thank you so much to each and every one of you Guysss! 😭💜

I love you all so much!!!!! 🫂✨

***

"..Take my hands now
You are the 'cause of my euphoria..

Yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah
Euphoria..

Euphoria (oh-huh)

Take my hands now
You are the 'cause of my euphoria..

Yeah-yeah, hey-yeah, yeah-yeah (yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah)
Oh, yeah-yeah, hey-yeah, yeah-yeah (huh-ah)
Euphoria

Yeah-yeah, hey-yeah, yeah-yeah (ooh-ah)
Close the door now (door now)

When I'm with you,
I'm in utopia.."

As Jungkook stopped singing, the whole stadium filled with loud cheers, people shouting his name, hooting etc. but his eyes were stuck on the same person for whom he was singing that song.

He stood up from his place, gave a quick speech, bowed down in front of his fans and left for backstage.

As Jungkook entered his vanity room, he was harshly slammed on the gate as his lips were claimed by the same person whom he had been in love with all his life.

They kissed slowly at first but then it turned into a heated makeout session where older explored his warm cavern with his tongue.

"I love you." Taehyung whispered against his lips.

"I love you too my love." Jungkook whispered back and smiled at his husband who pecked his button nose repeatedly.

"Finally your tour ended." Taehyung said while holding the younger's small waist.

"Yeah, finally." Jungkook giggled looking at the elder one.

"Let's go home, shall we Mr. Kim?" Taehyung asked him slowly.

"Please, I need rest." Jungkook said as he snuggled more into the older's warmth.

_

"Kim Yeonjun come back here right now." Jungkook shouted from the toddler's room.

The three year old giggled as he hid behind his dad.

"No-w Appa, noshh coming." the little one giggled again.

"Yeo--" Jungkook's words were cut off.

"Kookie, why are you shouting at my little baby?" Yeonjun's dad asked as he picked up the little sunflower in his arms who hid his face in his father's chest.

"Dada junnie shave." the baby mumbled against his father's chest.

"Yes baby I'll save you from your appa." his father whispered into the toddler's ears.