Chapter 1

Warning :-

This chapter contains mature content/smut.

Please if you are uncomfortable kindly skip it till the part where 🔥 sign is given.

Please enjoy it if you are comfortable.

***

"Taeee, please slow down. I'm sensitive and It's hurting." Sumi cried while bouncing on the bed as Taehyung thrust into his girlfriend at an animalistic pace, not holding back.

"Just a minute baby. I'm about to cum." Taehyung whispered into her ear and kissed her to distract her from the pain.

They both kept moaning as they reached their high with his brutal thrust, skin claps and the wet sound of their connected parts could be heard all over the bedroom.

He wrapped her legs around his waist. Her eyes rolled back as she cums again for the nth time crying out Taehyung's name as the older kept going.

Taehyung groaned as she clenched around him, pushing him towards his high. He continued to thrust through it and finally exploded into her.

He lay down beside her and noticed that she had already passed out. He smiled at her, tucking a hair strand behind her ear and whispered a little 'I love you baby.' She mumbled something in her sleep and snuggled into his chest. Seeking the warmth of the man she's madly in love with.

🔥🔥

_
The ringing of the phone call broke the couple's sleep.

"Who is it Tae?" Sumi whispered in her sleepy voice.

"You go back to sleep baby. I'll go and check." he kissed her forehead and left the room with his phone.

After coming to the balcony he saw that it was an unknown number, but before he could pick it up it got disconnected.
He signed and called back on the same number.

After two rings someone picked it up.

"Hyunggggg~~" the other person sang on the call.

"Who is this?" Taehyung asked in confusion, his sleepy brain was not helping him. He just wanted to go back and sleep with his girlfriend. (Sleep ONLY.)

"Now you don't even remember my voice, very bad Hyung." the other person said.

'Can it be Junk-- no it can't be. He's in LA. And we haven't talked in like forever. How can he suddenly call me?' Taehyung thought.

"Hyungggggg, it's Jungkookkk. Remember me? Your Kookie!" Jungkook literally shouted from the other side.

Oh, it's him. "Oh. My. God. Kookie. Do YOU remember me? Huh? You never talk to me. How will I know you'd suddenly remember me at 3 fucking am??" he replied back a little annoyed as the younger never calls or as far as texts him and suddenly he's all offended.

"Huh? Whatever hyung. I'm back in Korea and right now I don't have anywhere to go so can you please pick me up from the airport and take me home with you, pwease?" Jungkook pleaded.

"Wait... What? you're back? Dude stop lying okay and let me go back to sleep." Taehyung grumbled.

"Hyung I'm not lying. Please take me home. I'm so tired. Please." Jungkook said.

"Okay fine, I'm coming." Taehyung said and cut the call. He didn't even let Jungkook speak.

He slid down on the pavement and held his beating heart.

He's gonna see him.

He's gonna meet him.

After 5 freaking years.

He's gonna see his lov--

No, not his love. His love is sleeping in the room. It's Sumi. The one who was there for him when nobody else was, not even Jungkook.

So what if he is back? It doesn't matter to Taehyung anymore. He is just a friend. Nothing else. No one else.

Taehyung got up from the bed and walked back into the room. He saw Sumi sleeping while nuzzling her face in his pillow, hugging it as if her life depends on it. He slowly approached her and gave her a feather-like kiss on the cheek.

Then he came out of the room wore his jacket took his wallet and car keys and left to pick up Jungkook.

TBC
_

Heyy guys.. so here's the first chapter of my book.

I really hope that you all like it!

Don't forget to vote on this chapter and leave your reviews as comments.

And please do follow me so that you'll be notified every time I update a chapter. It would mean the world to me and I really wish to make new friends here.

See you in the next chapter.

Byeee, Borahae! 💜✨

~ Author