ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29

Start from the beginning

Rodolphus and Rabastan snickers.

"Darkie?" Rabastan chuckled. "Hello Darkie." Rodolphus mocked. All of them forgot about the poor barbie that was screaming.

"Cruci-!"

"I dare you to curse them Brother." Tom paled and looked at his sister. "Ambre." He gulped while the two brothers watched amuse.

"Kalips, bring Lucius in the basement." Kalips obeyed Ambrosia's ordered and took Lucius in the base with the others 'rats'.

"Thanks god, you saved us kitten." Rabastan smirked and snuggled his face in his kitten's neck, he wrapped his arms around her neck. "Take your hands off her!" Tom said protectively. "She is my future wife." He said with a smirk.

"She is my sister, my parseltongue bestie and my platonic soulmate." Tom grinned while Rabastan's smirked fade away.

"Tch." He muttered annoyed and kiss Ambrosia's cheek before pulling away. Ambrosia chuckle and kissed's Rodolphus's chin and took Asura from him.

"Hello beautiful." Ambrosia hissed toward the sassy snake.

"Hello mistresssss." Asura hissed back sliding around Ambrosia's waist.

"We have some pest to take care of don't we?" Rabastan smirked.

"Let's go." Ambrosia start walking, followed by the three powerfull whipped men.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Let us go!" A blonde hair woman shouted looking at the woman infront of her.

"Diddykins!!" She shouted with tears running down her face. She remembered being knocked out by some freaks with her Diddykins.

"Shut up woman!" The old woman infront of her shouted. "You shut up!" Petunia Dursley said angryly.

"Shut up both of us." Both turned their head toward the voice.

"T-tha i-impossible! You are suposed to be dead!!" Petunia shouted horrified.

"H-how!? Yo-you w-were at my manor! And how is Black alive!?" Augusta Longbottom looked at James Potter and Sirius Black.

"Surprise." Sirius throwed petals of flowers at them. "We came back from death! We are ghosts that are here to ruin you!" Sirius grinned.

"Ahhhhh!!!" Petunia and Augusta shouted at the same time.

James grabbed a piece of clothes and covered their mouth. "Shut up! Your voice pissed me off."

"So let's start with Augusta, hm? You manipulated my goddaughter and mistreated Neville, oh bad, bad monkey!" Sirius slapped her hard.

Augusta struggle to talked but when James took off her, she got ready to screamed but Sirius shoved the veritaserum potion in her mouth.

"What is your name?" Sirius asked smugly.

"Augusta Longbottom." She answered automaticly scaring Petunia.

"Your family member's names?" James lean against a table watching Sirius going crazily calmly.

"Neville Longbottom, Frank Longbottom and that bitch Alice Longbottom." Sirius rolled his eyes, he already knew how much Augusta disliked Alice.

"Great it's work."

"Why did you mistreated Neville?" Sirius held a knife in his hand.

"Because he is comepletely useless! That potter brat had to be the girl-who-lived, the chosen one! It's should have been him not her! He was a damn squib." Sirius and James looked at her in disgusted.

"What would have happen to Ambrosia if the light won?" James asked glaring at that old woman.

"She should have been nothing more than a babies machine, a sex slave for Molly's youngest son. She would have been his personal whore." Sirius grabbed her hair very tightly and slapped her over and over again. Rabastan and Rodolphus who heard her were on their way to kill someone.

"Crucio!"

Sirius and James casted at her. Augusta started screaming, till she start losing her mind. "Avada kedavra." Estella casted killing her.

James smirked and walked toward his wife kissing her. "Sweet but spycho." He chuckle.

"That enough! Paw off my baby sister Prongs!" Sirius said scandalized.

"So you are Petunia huh, that red whore's sister? It's seem that foolishness ran into your blood." Estella grabbed her dagger and slammed it in Petunia's right palm.

"Ahhhhh!!" She screamed while crying. "You touched my child and you will pay the price." Estella smirked slammed it over and over again.

"Such an ugly scream, eww!" Sirius looked away with a face full with disgusted.

"Tell me everything you did to my daughter." James said coldly.

"I-.."

SLAP.

"Talk!" Estella said sternly.

"I-i..st-starved..h-her and..l-let her sl-slept in m-my cu-cupboard. I-i m-made he-her do m-my chores and l-let m-my hus-husband b-beat..her..up...an-and I l..let my son..hurt her." She stuttered terrifiedly, her face filled with tears.

Estella punched her hard enough that her nose broke.

"You are in a hell of a ride 'pet'." Sirius grinned throwing some of the his mother's hexes. While Estella keep slamming the dagger in her hands.

James smile proudly seeing his wife and brother 'bonding'.

This is how Petunia Dursley and Augusta Longbottom died.

Did you like it?

Who will go next?

James is just being delulu is not he?

Sirius had gained the Black madness.
(So proud :) )

See you in next chapter!