𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 (𝟿)

"Will you snap out of it Keres?! And M/n! What the hell are you doing?!" Udiyaka shouted.

Keres was too busy staring at M/n and didn't notice what was happening, "M/n..." Keres panicked, he didn't know what to do or say.

"Keres, please snap out of it.. KERES!" Udiyaka shouted using all her breath while holding Xav in her arms, "Huh?" Keres finally looked at Udiyaka.

Keres looked warily at Dev, "Udiyaka, do you think you can carry Xav away from here?" Keres asked, "I can, but what are you... Keres.. you can't do that." Udiyaka picks up Xav bridal style.

"I'll be fine, worry about Xav okay?" Keres gives Udiyaka a reassuring smile.

"If you die, I'll kill you!" Udiyaka shouts and runs away which makes Keres chuckle.

"Are you done with your conversation? M/n, deal with him, I'm not finished with Xav." Dev attempts to walk away and follow after Udiyaka and Xav but gets stopped by Keres.

"I still have a few things to settle with you." Keres steps in front of Dev, blocking her path, "Hah! Do you wish to be put into another coma? Or possibly worse?" Dev glares at Keres.

"Please... my brother.." Xio looks at M/n painfully, "...sorry. That will give us some time.." M/n whispers as he sees that Dev is conflicted with Keres. He creates a portal and the two step in.

"I have no plans for that." Keres swiftly takes a knife out of his pocket and plunges it inside Dev's stomach, "You really think that's enough to... defeat.. what the... this isn't normal.." Dev said as she felt something burning.

"Poison." Keres smirks.

"It's cute that you think a poisonous knife will kill me." Dev pulls out the knife, "This won't kill me but.. it stuns me for a bit." Dev then falls over and stops moving.

"...what the... where did M/n and Xio go?" Keres was about to go find them, but stopped and looked at Dev on the ground, "Ah shoot.." Keres looked around and took a sharp pipe and stabbed it into Dev's stomach making it stand up straight and keeping Dev in place.

"Udiyaka!" Keres called out and ran towards the vent they came in from, Keres jumps into the vent and gets to the other side where he meets up with everyone else.

M/n and Xio were next to Xav and Udiyaka, "Is Xav okay?" Keres asks and Udiyaka cursed underneath her breath, "He's losing a lot of blood.. what about Dev?" Udiyaka says as she put pressure onto the wound. Xav's stomach was wrapped in bandages.

"She's stunned. I stabbed a poisoned knife and a pipe in her. I think she'll have a hard time moving when she wakes up." Keres says which makes M/n surprised.

"Um.. Xav will live right...?" Xio nervously asked, "...if he pushes through.." Udiyaka tells Xio.

"You can't create a portal like last time?" Keres looks at M/n, "...I apologize." M/n shakes his head, "Can I speak to you M/n? In private." Keres stared at M/n, waiting for an answer.

"Xio, stay here with Udiyaka and Xav." M/n tells Xio and both him and Keres leave the room.

"Will they be okay? It seems like they aren't on the best terms..." Xio asks worried, "They'll be fine. They're not like Calla and Mr glasses so it'll be okay." Udiyaka smiles reassuringly at Xio.

"Actually... now that I think about it.. what the heck is Xav doing here?! Ugh.. everything went so fast I didn't even realize Xav wasn't supposed to be here..." Udiyaka sighed, "What do you mean by that..?" Xio questions.

"Dev crashed Xav into a wall which knocked him out so while Keres and I left to save you, Calla and Mr glasses was gonna watch Xav.. but seems you two truly can't be separated." Udiyaka smirks.

"..yea." Xio looks away.

~~~~~~

M/n closed the door behind him.

"..."

Keres hugged M/n, "I've always wanted to do this.." Keres whispers, "Did we not hug before..? I can't remember." M/n shrugs. Keres backs up and raises his hand.

*slap*

"Ow?! What the heck Keres?!" M/n touched his face, "That's for stabbing Xav." Keres flicks M/n's forehead, "And that is for making me worry."

"Okay okay! Stop it!" M/n blocked himself by putting his hands in front of him, "..." Keres looks at M/n before speaking, "How are you doing?" Keres questions M/n.

"I'm.. getting stronger." M/n replies, "Ah, I see. So you're miserable basically." Keres jokes, "I just woke up recently so.. still kinda catching up. Not much has change though." Keres tells M/n which catches M/n's attention.

"You.. just woke up?" M/n looks at Keres in interest, "Yeah, why?" Keres tilts his head a bit, "And you immediately came to see me?" M/n slightly smiles.

"...well... I didn't really have much of a choice... wait- that means you wanted me to chase after you!!" Keres points out, "I mean, I don't mind it. I prefer you just stay back though..." M/n shrugs.

"Listen M/n... I didn't come here because of you, I came here with Udiyaka because of Xio. But it's always nice to see you." Keres smiles, "Of course. That makes more sense." M/n understood but couldn't help feeling bad for himself, "So why have you not killed Dev? You just stunned her, but that should have given you more than enough time to kill her." M/n says.

"I wanted you to kill her. After all.. your whole mission is to kill her."

M/n stares at Keres and sighs.

~~~~~~

The door opens and Udiyaka and Xio look at the door, M/n and Keres entered the room.

"Xav's going to be okay!" Xio smiles, "He's breathing, and the bleeding isn't as severe as before." Udiyaka says.

"Me and Keres will... go back to Dev and end her." M/n speaks, "Udiyaka, Xio, Xav will get out of this ship and go back to the building, I'm sorry, I would create a portal for you, but Dev has restricted how many times I can create a portal." M/n explains.

"Wait hold on... wouldn't it be too dangerous? Let me go with you!" Udiyaka stands up, "No, Udiyaka. We'll be quick. Keres weakened her with the poison so it shouldn't take too long." M/n enters the vent.

"W-wait hold on.." Udiyaka tries to stop Keres, "Xio and Xav needs you. You and Xio need to get Xav out of here. Calla and Mr glasses is waiting. You gotta trust us." Keres pats Udiyaka's shoulder and goes inside the vent.

"...Xio, let's get out of here." Udiyaka lifts Xav bridal style once again, "B-but... It's dangerous to leave them..." Xio looked worried, "We just have to trust them. Let's go!" Udiyaka leaves the room with Xav and Xio followed after.