𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕖? (𝟡)

"" = Speaking
'' = Thinking

M/n's POV
"Keres..?!" I whisper shout while sneaking past a monster, just where is that guy? Okay, remember what that lady said.

"She might be in a area where all are invited! Locked in a cage... I shall check there first! So... why don't you go?"

An area where all are invited.... And in a cage... oh of course! The dining area! That's where all the monsters are... I should check there first!

Keres's POV
A way out... the only way out is to defeat the mastermind of this ship, I think...

I gulp and continued walking around the dark room.

M/n... will make it out of here, but I'll lead.

I pull down the boards that were covering a door, once the barricades were gone, I slipped through and inside the room... was a toy? Or maybe a stuffed animal, I don't know.

Hmmm, take it and rip it.

Okay, I have an idea... I'll take the stuff toy and rip it.

I grab the stuffed toy and keep shredding it to pieces, but after I finished torturing the stuffed toy, I heard a scream and the whole ship was shaking, has the ship crashed?

No... it stopped... huh? There's another toy...

Take every stuffed toy you see and rip it, destroy it.

I take the toy and rip it again, it's happening again... the scream and the shake... hmm... maybe the stuff toys has something to do with the ship? I guess I'll have to look for toys now...

M/n's POV
"HELP!"

Okay so currently I'm being chased by so many monsters I lost count.

"Uh, Ugh!" There was suddenly a loud scream and the whole ship started to shake which made me trip, but thankfully the monsters stopped chasing me, looks like they were too busy trying to find out what that was... I took the time to slip away.

How do I keep getting so lucky and unlucky? I wipe my fake tear and continue running somewhere.

Let's see... I'm in the dining area, but... where is that cage? "Umph!" I cover my ears due to the loud sudden scream and the whole shaking ship thing.

"Ugh who is doing that?!" I groan but continued walking anyways.

3rd POV
Right now, M/n was still looking for Keres, while Keres was trying to find every toy he can.

~In another room~

"They're still trying?" The glasses boy questioned himself, "You... you didn't think they were going to give up that easily, were you?" Farrah asked, "I mean... well, I thought they would have given up by now... it seems I was wrong" The glasses boy shrugged.

"Anyways go back to your sister or something"

Farrah nodded and walked over to the room Calla was in.

~~~~~~

"Keres... that stupid stupid name! HE'S RUINING EVERYTHING! He's the reason why everything is going downhill! HE'S GOING TO BE MY DOWNFALL! HE'S GOING TO... be the death of me..." The purple dress lady screamed out loud, but said the last part quietly.

The lady started giggling and kept talking to herself, "Hehehehe... no way... that can't be... I'm... I'm the Queen of this ship! The Queen of this... stupid! rotten! world!" The lady slammed her hands on the table which shattered almost all the mirrors on the ship, expect her own.

The lady looked up in the mirror, "What's wrong? Are you not satisfied with the things you've done? Everything is your fault." A voice spoke.

"That's not... grrrr... it's that stupid old man's fault."

~~~~~~

"He's going to be my downfall! He's going to... be the death of me..."

The glasses boy pushed up his glasses, "Crazy lady..."

~~~~~~

M/n... is having a quite hard time trying to find Keres... he's risking his life for him.

Like right now, M/n is trying to hide from the chef that snatched Keres.

"𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔤𝔥! 𝔒𝔘𝔗! 𝔒𝔘𝔗 𝔑𝔒𝔚!"
(Translation: "Gargh! OUT! OUT NOW!")

M/n covered his mouth trying to not make the same mistake as last time, 'You're not going to die you're not going to die you're not going to die you're not going to die' M/n repeated in his head.

"𝔑𝔞𝔯𝔶𝔤𝔥! 𝔅𝔬𝔶! 𝔊𝔬𝔫𝔢! 𝔗𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔡!"
(Translation: "Narygh! Boy! Gone! Tell dead!")

The chef left the kitchen leaving M/n confused, 'That chef thinks I'm dead..? That's... good right..?' M/n came out of his hiding spot, 'Hm well... he isn't in the kitchen, he's not in the dining area, and he's not in that lady's room...' M/n looked down at the weapon that was given to him.

"Don't worry Calla, I'll use this at least once before I die...!" M/n sneaked out of the kitchen, passed by some monsters and stuff.

'Is there a place where I haven't checked...?'

M/n flipped a bucket upside down and pushed it towards a window, he then tiptoed and peeked outside, "Woah... the water is so pretty..." M/n smiled as he admired the ocean.

M/n quickly turned around, almost falling of the bucket.

"Do you know what else is pretty? Finding Keres and slicing that fine head off" The purple dress lady smiled.

"?!"