𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 (𝟙𝟟)

Dev brought M/n and Mr Glasses to her room, "You should let M/n down on the bed" Dev pointed to her bed and Mr glasses put M/n on the bed.

"What are we doing?" M/n asked and Dev just laughed, "Nothing too special, let's see... M/n, do you know someone named Keres?" Dev asked, but M/n shook his head.

Dev stayed quiet for a bit, she then smiled, "That's nice I guess. You only remember Mr glasses, am I right?" Dev asked but M/n shook his head once again.

"I remember Udiyaka" M/n answered, Dev looked shocked, "How interesting... it seems the only person you forgot was Keres...and me..." Dev mumbled.

Mr glasses just sat there quietly not knowing what to do, "M/n, have you touched a sparkly ball by any chance?" Dev asked making M/n nod.

"Oh! So that's what happened! You lost some of your memory from touching that ball!" Dev said while taking out a book from her cabinet.

"What is that?" Mr glasses questioned, "Just an old magic book, I want to teach M/n!" Dev opened the book and started reading some parts.

"Ah here it is!" Dev turned to M/n, "You wanna learn some black magic?" Dev smiled at M/n, "Wait a minute! Can't you just teach him normal magic?!" Mr glasses shouted.

"Normal magic is pretty boring though..." Dev sighed, "But I guess we can start with normal magic"

"Let's see, you can start by reading this" Dev handed M/n a thick book, "What...? So big..." M/n opened the book and started reading.

"While M/n's reading the book, let's go somewhere more private shall we?" Dev held out a hand to Mr Glasses.

"Private...? Sure?" Mr Glasses held onto Dev's hand and they walked out of the room.

Dev brought Mr Glasses to a room, it was shut, Dev took out a key and unlocked the door.

Dev grabbed Mr Glasses wrist harshly and threw him into a room, "Huh?" Mr Glasses landed on the floor and looked up at Dev who was smirking at Mr Glasses.

Mr glasses looked around and saw cages with kids in them, "I've waited for this moment! I saved the best one for you!" Dev laughed walking closer to Mr glasses.

"Thank you for bringing me M/n..." Dev said before grabbing mr glasses chin and examining him.

"What are you..."

"Prya... or should I call you... Uriah?"

Mr glasses eyes widened, "Uriah...? Where... have I heard that?" Mr glasses thought.

Dev giggled, Mr glasses heard a cage open behind him. Next thing he knows, he's getting thrown in a cage, "Wait! What are you doing?!" Mr glasses yelled as he tried opening the cage.

"Oh Uriah... don't try to escape... no one will be able to hear you..."

"You... tricked me?!"

"Tricked you? Oh no... you tricked yourself."

"I trusted you!"

Dev paused before laughing hysterically, "Haha!! You trusted me? Oh... in this world, you can't trust anyone. So don't blame me for your foolishness." Dev walked out of the room and locked the door.

~~~~~~

Dev walked into her room to find M/n gone, "Ugh, Great..." Dev noticed that the book was still there, "M/n! You there?"

"I'm here" Dev jumped to the sudden voice and turned around to see M/n.

"M/n there you are! Did you learn some cool magic?" Dev asked and M/n nodded, "I learned everything in that book" M/n pointed to the thick book.

"What...? But... every magic spell is within that book..." Dev looked back at M/n shocked, "Did his memory loss unleash something inside of him...?" Dev muttered to herself.

"Um right!! Well you really are a quick learner!" Dev patted M/n on the shoulder.

"You really are an amazing kid"

"Where did Mr glasses go?" M/n asked, "I think Mr glasses got lost, but I'm sure he'll be back soon" Dev lied to M/n.

"Now why don't you show me some of the things you learned?"