𝕃𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙 (𝟚𝟜)

Upon exiting the vents, the trio realized they were in a completely different area. A room which they have never seen before.

"What... I've never seen this room before.." Mr glasses was the first to break the silence. "None of us have." Keres responds.

"What is that tube in the middle of the platform?" Udiyaka points and the two boys look at the direction, "Wait... is that M/n in the tube?! That crazy bitch is DONE!" Keres runs and jumps onto the platform.

"NO KERES!" Udiyaka and Mr glasses shouts, but were too late. They tried to get on the platform but couldn't.

"What is this?! There's some kind of... weird force field surrounding the platform! Keres! Get away from the tube! This was a trap!" Mr glasses shouted while banging on the force field.

"HEY! You purple lady! Are you gonna use M/n as your human shield or you gonna fight me yourself?!" Keres yells while slowly backing away from the tube that M/n was in.

Suddenly the purple lady stepped onto the platform, passing the force field. "How did she..." Udiyaka looked around to see if she could help.

"Keres.. don't you think you've had enough? It's about time you and your friends stop, don't you think? This.. is the end of your stories. Including M/n's." The purple lady turned to look at M/n before looking back at Keres.

"He's almost done. I wasn't too cruel to him so don't worry. He's not hurting or anything. You and your friends over there... have reached the end of the road." The purple lady raised her hand and some purple sparks were shooting out.

"SHUT UP! YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING! You took M/n away from me! You took Seven away from me..! Who knows what happened to Calla and Farrah..." Keres looked down at the floor, "...I don't know what you have against me, but I'm going to end it here." Keres' eyes turning a darker shade.

"Calla and Farrah.." Mr glasses sweat dropped. "Who are you talking about?" Udiyaka glances at Mr glasses curiously. "I'll tell you later.. but for now.. Keres is going to lose it if we don't stop him!" Mr glasses pointed at Keres.

"Gah! You're right! If he unleashes it now.. he's going to end up fighting M/n! He may not have enough stamina to fight Dev after!! KERES, STOP!" Udiyaka shouts as loud as she can, but Keres didn't listen.

"It seems your friends are a lot smarter than you are.. you won't be fighting me, but M/n. Good luck! You'll need it.." The purple lady moved out of the way and the tube was slowly cracking.

*crack*

"Oh crap! I can't.." Keres groaned in pain and looked back at Udiyaka and Mr glasses for help, "It's too late to back out now! Just try to con..." Udiyaka yells but Keres had already lost consciousness. Keres fell to the ground.

"Udiyaka! He fell!" Mr glasses said in a panic, "Yeah, no shit Sherlock! He's gonna wake up soon, just... not him." Udiyaka looked around once more to find anything that will help.

"Not him, but the magic?" Mr glasses questioned and Udiyaka nodded, "There's gotta be a way to take that lady down while she's busy watching the fight."

Slowly, Keres got up and looked up at M/n who was looking down at him.

"This will certainly be enjoyable.." The purple lady stepped off the platform and sat down on a chair. She waited for M/n and Keres to start clashing.

"Hey!" Mr glasses whispered to Udiyaka, "Hm?" Udiyaka turned to him, Mr glasses signaled her to follow him. And so she did.

"Hmm... when did.. Keres learn magic?" Dev questioned as she saw how Keres was using magic to trick M/n and attack him when he had his guard down. "N-no matter, I've trained M/n long enough. He won't lose."

"Did you train long enough?!"

Dev looked up, she saw Udiyaka and Mr glasses before boiling water was poured onto her.

"We did it! Wait... where did she go?!" Udiyaka and Mr glasses looked down at the seat to find no one there. "Did... the burning water completely take her away..?" Mr glasses questioned as he was quite confused.

"Ugh I was so invested in their fight, I forgot about you two rats." She then saw how her seat was kind of melted. "Boiling water... the last time someone tried to pour something on me... shall I show you what happened to them?"