𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 (𝟷)

"Why don't we just try to..."

"No, Xio. I'm sorry, I really would love to go through with your plan, but I just think mine is more... stable."

A boy was walking next to a girl who was whining about a plan.

"Awww c'mon!! You always say thatttt!!!" Xio slumped and pouted. "It's just... I want you to be safe! If a plan isn't perfect, we could both get hurt.." Xav explained to Xio who wasn't feeling it.

Xav sighs, "...Fine, if my plan backfires, we'll use yours as a backup plan, okay?" Xav looks at his sister who was now smiling, "Hmm... that's fair." Xio looked away from Xav, "Alright, let's go now! I bet your hungry~" Xav teased Xio who crossed her arms, "I-I'm not that hungry!" Xio puffed her cheeks, but smiled nonetheless .

"Up we go." Xav started climbing the rope, "Woah! Where'd you find this?" Xio asks while climbing after Xav, "It was here to begin with.."

"Ohhhh, right." Xio laughed at her own silliness, "Where are we going anyway?" Xio asked as she reached the top, "Well... we're going to look for some food, that's for sure.." Xav replies. "Start checking the cabinets, let's not go near the dark area. It could be dangerous."

"I hope we find something good!" Xio says cheerfully and opens the cabinets, "Yeah. I'm sure we'll find something." Xav said as he started looking through cabinets.

While looking through the cabinets, Xio was able to find a few things.

"Huh! Hey Xav, check this out!" Xio then pulled out a necklace, it was a key with wings and a blue dot in the middle. "Look, it's beautiful.." Xio says and admired it. "It is very pretty... but.. what's it doing in a place like this? Why would there be such a beautiful necklace here?" Xav questioned.

"I'm not sure, but I'm wearing it!" Xio put on the necklace and suddenly, the blue dot from the necklace started shining and created a glowing blue line that went straight to Xav.

"Woah... it's pointing right at you..." Xio moved around and the line was still connected to Xav. "I've never seen anything like this.. is it some sort of tracker?" Xav looked curiously at the line, "Is it... a tracker for you? Like this necklace will always lead me to you?" Xio looked at Xav and Xav seemed to agree.

"Seems like it... you should keep it on Xio. If we were ever to separate, follow the blue line and find me, okay?" Xav tells Xio and she nods, "I'll make sure to never separate from you! But.. aside from everything.. do you smell that?" Xio sniffs.

"Yeah.. I didn't think too much of it, but it seems the smell is getting stronger.." Xav sniffed the air and quickly turned behind him, "XIO WATCH OUT-" Before Xav could finish his sentence, Xio was snatched away by an invisible string.

"GAH! H-Help! Xav!" Xio was dragged away and Xav wasted no time running after her, however, it was really dark and hard to see. "Xio!" Xav stopped running since he couldn't see anything, Xio's voice also faded.

"Where..?" Xav tried to look around for light. "I can't see a thing..." Xav moved forward but tripped and landed on his face, "M-my nose..." Xav slowly got up and once he looked up, he saw a lantern. "Yes! Light!" Xav reached for the lantern but got knocked out before he could get close to it.

~~~~~~

"XIO!" Xav quickly sat up and looked at his surroundings. "Where am I..?" Xav noticed that he was on a bed. And that he was in a room, not exactly the cleanest, but it still had nice vibes, there was a desk with paper and a chair. "Hello?" Xav tried to call out, but no one answered.

"I have to find Xio!" Xav got off the bed and opened the door, upon opening the door, someone was standing right in front of him. It was a girl, a bit taller than him. She had pink hair that was a little bit long, not so long though.. she also had a eye patch..

"W-who are you..?" Xav looked up at the girl.

"I'm..."