𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒 ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕 (𝟙)

*gasp*

M/n wakes up remembering what had happened. Something he didn't want to remember. He didn't want to remember anything though... He just wish that it would all end.

~~~flashback~~~

M/n was panting as he tried to get away from the hideous looking monster, "Go away! Stupid ugly disgusting monster!" M/n shouted at the monster hoping the monster would go away, but only made the monster rage even more.

"WAHHH!"  M/n screamed hoping somebody would help him, but he knew, no one was there to help him.

"Hey! You ugly monster! Over here!!" M/n looked up shocked, was someone there for him?

M/n saw a small kid, just like him, M/n saw a guy that had black hair covering one eye, a few bandages all over his body.

The kid threw rocks at the monster before running away, letting the monster chase him.

M/n took the chance to run away, M/n ran into one of the vents, where no monsters could fit.

A safe place, and what's even more safer is that M/n had his own hiding place in the vent, it was big enough for at least three kids.

M/n made it safely to his safe place and slowly fell asleep.

~~~flashback ends~~~

M/n wanted to find that kid who helped him, the person that saved M/n was the first person that was sane.

'Maybe next time, we'll meet again...' M/n sadly thought before heading out of the vent.

M/n looked around and made sure no monsters were lurking around.

2nd POV
You looked around for a bit and when you saw that nobody was around you came out of the vent fully.

You were going to search for that kid.

Hoping that he was still alive, you head to the place where you last saw him.

Quietly, you hide behind a box and sneaked into the building, or you could call it, the 'fancy' hotel.

It wasn't all that fancy looking to you, more disturbing.

You head to the staircase, right in the middle of the lobby room.

"𝕲ⲅ𝗴𝒉..."

You gasped and quickly turned around, it was another stupid monster, "Already?" You spoke with disappointment.

The monster started chasing after you, you were running as fast as you could.

"𠘨口...乇丂匚卂尸乇..."

"..." You had stopped running, "No escape? There's always an escape, you monster!" You said with anger.

Just as the monster was about to grab you, it stopped when it heard someone else's voice, "HEY!" You turned around to the monster and saw the same kid.

'Same kid...' You ran to get something and threw it at the monster, "చհօ...էօ...ƓƐͲ?!" The monster started chasing after you, but you dodged it and ran over to the kid.

"Let's get out of here, I know a safe place" You told the kid and he nodded following you while holding hands.

"𝔄ℜ𝔊ℌ𝔖ℌℌ𝔇𝔍𝔎𝔇!!"

The monster started chasing after you and the kid next to you, "Gee, just what language does that monster speak?" The kid commented making you giggle a bit.

The monster chased the two of you outside, "In here!" You hopped into the vent and the other kid followed.

The monster made an angry noise and left.

"Whew, that was almost too close..." The kid sighed, "Thanks for saving me, twice" You smiled at the kid, "Yeah, and I'm glad I helped you, it's the first time I've actually seen another kid..." the kid said.

"I'm M/n, what's your name?" You asked the boy, "I'm Keres, also...M/n? What kind of weird name is that?" Keres laughed.

"M-my name is weird?! Your name is weirder! What kind of name is Keres anyway?!" You snapped back.

"Geez, no need to get angry..." Keres side-eyed you, "Hmph.. follow me" You told Keres before heading off deeper into the vents.

"What is this place?" Keres questioned, "It's my secret place, where I can sleep and be safe" You answered.

"If it's safe then why don't you just stay here?" Keres asked again, "I can't live without food, I don't have to eat everyday, but I run faster with a full stomach" You replied.

"Ah... well we better look for some food then!" Keres said hyped, "Not now, that monster might still be out there.

You and Keres sat in silence, "So, how'd you end up here?" Keres asked, "That's a stupid question to ask, everything was fine until everyone went crazy for some reason..." You replied.

"Yeah...I wonder how the world became like this... why would someone want to destroy the world?" Keres added, "Well apparently someone that hates everything" You said before getting up.

"Where are you going?" Keres questioned.

"I'm going to find a way to escape." You answered.

And came along, their adventure.