𝔽𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 (𝟞)

"I'm sure we will! When we meet them again, we can all go on an awesome adventure, slaying monsters as we make our way into the depths of hell!!" Keres said in a dramatic tone making M/n chuckle.

"Calla and Farrah were really helpful" M/n suddenly said while taking out the weapon that Calla gave him.

"Look! I'm spider-man!" Keres falsely said while putting on the sharp gloves, "No, you're not spider-man, spider-man is a spider not a pointy glove" M/n sighed.

"Oh..." Keres said putting a finger on his chin, "I'm hungry, I think we have to go out again to get food" M/n put a hand on his stomach, "I guess we could do that" Keres jumped off the bed and crawled into the vent, M/n followed after.

~~~~~~

"Where do you think there will be good food?" M/n questioned, "I don't know, the kitchen?" Keres shrugged, "The kitchen is out in the sea, oh well, unless we find a way..." M/n's eyes lit up as he thought of a new idea.

"I'm sure there's a boat that goes out to the sea and that's where they get their food!" M/n said suggesting an idea that Keres would probably disagree on, "M/n you...no way..." Keres looked down shaking his head in concerned.

"We get on that boat and get the most food we can then come back here!" M/n smiled thinking about all the delicious food he would be able to eat.

"Are you stupid or just dumb?!" Keres raged, "I'm... neither..?" M/n shrugged.

"If we go out there then...we won't be able to catch the boat and think about it, it may be the kitchen, but there is probably only disgusting food that is made by who knows what." Keres said without breathing.

M/n sighed and shook his head, "Then do you have any ideas?" M/n asked, but Keres shook his head.

"Fine fine, we'll go" Keres said in defeat, M/n smiles in amusement and jumped out of the vent, "And we are here!" M/n smiled.

"Ah, did we miss the boat?" M/n asked, "Definitely not, the boat is over there, but it seems some people are going on the boat" Keres looked over to the boat, "Urm right... we should be really careful, they seem like bad people..." M/n made his way onto the boat, same with Keres.

"Over here" Keres pointed into a vent and then jumped in, M/n jumped in as well, "Let's exit from there" M/n points at the exit of the vent. "Let's go then!" Keres makes his way to the exit and jumps out, M/n does the same.

"Be careful, one slip and we'll end up dying!" Keres says as he puts his arms out for balance.

"Yea... hey look down." M/n looks down and so does Keres. "Wow, these guys are huge! And we are so tiny... they could totally crush us in a second!" Keres sighed, "No worries, we just got to get some food and we'll leave this place" M/n said as he looked down at the "people".

"You hear what they're saying? It's almost like a ritual or something" Keres asked while crossing the small bridge.

"Ritual..?" M/n looked down at the people again before crossing the bridge.

"Oh look, what...what is that?" Keres pointed at this small gnome, "Uhm...another rat...?" M/n guessed, "Eh, I'll just..." Keres picked up the gnome and turned to M/n, "Cute right?" Keres let out a small laugh before putting the gnome down.

"That's nice I guess" M/n said and continued to walk on the bridge.

"Hey do you know where we're going?" Keres asked, but M/n shook his head, he had no idea where he was heading.

"Hmmm...maybe...over there?" Keres pointed to a small vent, "I guess that's our best choice..." M/n went inside the vent, Keres went in after.

"Hey, look" M/n pointed down at the weird looking chef that was cooking something...

"Huh, I wonder where the chef got that much food..." Keres mumbled, then M/n gasped, "Do you remember what those guys were saying? Like a ritual or something?" M/n asked, "Those guys were saying something like once you get on the ship, you can never leave, then get chopped for others...oh no." Keres realized what M/n was thinking.

"Are you thinking that those people come on the ship just to get eaten?" Keres covered his mouth hoping not to puke.

"That...it's almost like a loop maybe? An endless one... if you decide to go on the boat, you can't escape because the ship will leave and you'll get eaten..." M/n sighed.

"T-then we...then we're stuck here?!" Keres whispered yell, "I guess unless someone brings a boat and saves us" M/n shrugged.

"And what makes you think that there will be someone who will save us?!" Keres shouted making M/n cover Keres's mouth.

"Idiot, we'll find a way" M/n jumped out of the vent quietly, but Keres failed to do so.

"Ɠɾմցհ?! Ƕմɾցհ?!"

"Ah, damn..." M/n commented before grabbing Keres's hand and running away from the chef.

"RUN RUN!!!" Keres shouted while trying not to stumble, "Shut up! You'll only attract more attention!" M/n said while shoving Keres into a box and pushing himself in as well.

"𝔾𝓇𝓪gℎ! 𝓤𝗀𝔥!"

The chef stomped its feet on the ground and walked away, "Phew, that was close..." M/n got out of the box and helped Keres up, "Next time, don't be so loud okay?!" M/n whisper yelled while punching Keres's shoulder, "S-sorry..." Keres apologized.