𝕎𝕖'𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣 (𝟜)

"𝔖ℌ𝔈𝔎𝔖𝔎𝔈𝔛!!!"

"Wah!" Calla fell forward hitting her head, "What..." Farrah held Calla's hand for comfort, the monster kept trying to break the box.

"R-run..." Keres said while trying to stay still, "What? We can't run! The monster already knows we're here!" M/n said as he held onto his head.

The box finally broke and some broken pieces hit the four kids.

"Run!" Calla shouted and the four all scattered.

"𝔑𝔒𝔒𝔒𝔒, ℭ𝔬𝔐𝔈 𝔅𝔞ℭ𝔨!!!"

M/n ran and slid under a table, Calla went inside another box, Farrah naruto ran behind a large glass tank that had a monster in it, and Keres climbed up the ladder into a vent.

Farrah signaled M/n and Calla to go into the vent that Keres was in, M/n threw some hard food near the monster to distract it, then Calla, Farrah, and M/n ran towards the vent.

"ƑȺའƓƓǶ!!"

The teacher noticed and started running towards the vent, "Hurry go!" Keres said as he helped M/n up into the vent, then Farrah and Calla.

The monster crashed into the vent trying to get in, the four headed the opposite way.

"Damn, was that the teacher?" Keres asked, "Probably, but it's disgusting." Calla said shaking her head.

"Do you think there's a way out of this?" M/n asked a bit curious, "There's at least got to be some kind of exit..." Farrah answered.

"And there it is, the exit" Just as Keres was about to jump out of the vent, the monster crashed into the vent, it's arms breaking apart and chasing the four deeper into the vents.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Keres shouted, "We just want to get out of here..." M/n whined, "Going back the other way then" Farrah said as Calla jumped out the vent.

Farrah, M/n and Keres also jumped out, then the broken arms.

"Guys, help me push this door!" Calla yelled, the three ran to the door and helped push it.

The door opened, but the arms were still following the four, "Huh? HOLY SHIT! THE ARMS ARE GETTING ATTACHED TO THE BODY!" Keres shouted freaked out, "Shut up! We have to focus on getting out of here!" M/n yelled at Keres.

"工'从 厶口工𠘨厶厶 丅口 厶乇乇丅 丫口凵!!"

"Look everyone, slide under the door!" Farrah said and the others listened, once the four slid under, the monster's arm went under trying to catch someone.

"I never even liked school" M/n said as he sweat dropped, "Hey look my necklace!" Calla smiled and picked up the necklace, it was a key with wings and a blue glowing dot in the middle.

"Good, now me and Farrah won't get lost..." Calla said softly, "Is it a tracker?" Keres asked, "Sort of, if I get lost, it will show me the way to Farrah..." Calla stated.

"Hey, let's keep going" Farrah said waving her hand, she was a bit farther from us.

"Yeah, let's go" M/n smiled slightly before following Farrah.

"O-oi! Don't just leave us!" Calla shouted and started chasing after Farrah and M/n, Keres also ran after the two.

~~~~~~

"Hey, check this out" Farrah said as she stretched out the bow and arrow, "Woah! That's amazing! Where'd you get it?" Keres said hyped, "The garbage can" Farrah murmured, but loud enough for Keres to hear, "The... trash?" Keres deadpanned.

"Don't worry, I got you something" Farrah gave Keres gloves with sharp claws.

"Hm? Oh, this could actually work..." Keres smiled before holding onto Farrah's hand, "Thank you Farrah, not sure how I'll repay you..." Keres spoke with a bit of red on his face.

"You already did." Farrah smiled, "Huh? When?" Keres asked, "If it weren't for you, I would have been stuck at the school and would have never seen my sister again..." Farrah said before giving Keres a kiss on the cheek.

Keres's face went completely red...

"What's up with him?" Calla asked, "I don't know, he's probably pissed that Farrah got him something from the trash" M/n shrugged, "Why would Farrah get something from the trash- ohhhh, right there's actually useful things in garbage cans..." Calla said laughing.

"Ahhh, I've been meaning to give you this" Calla said before handing M/n some sort of scythe thingy, "What's that?" M/n asked, "I think it's called a switch scythe, you can move it out like this or just keep it in" Calla showed M/n an example.

"Woah, that's cool...but do you have something sharp?" M/n questioned and Calla nodded, "Yeah here"

~~~~~~

"How come you carved a hole on the bottom?" Calla asked, "Just in case I need to hang something there" M/n replied, "That's smart, I never thought of that..." Calla said in awe.

"Well I guess we have to get going huh?" Calla laughed, but soon looked down, "Don't be upset Calla, we'll meet again" M/n smiled and Calla went in for a hug.

"Thanks, I'll never forget what you did! I'll make sure to repay you! Cmon Farrah!" Calla waved goodbye to Keres and M/n before heading off.

"Man, I think I just fell for someone, like literally." Keres said making M/n scoff.

"Yeah, let's go"

~~~~~~

(This is what Calla showed M/n)