𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 (𝟚𝟝)

Keres' POV
"Just remember to con..." I passed out before Udiyaka could finish her sentence.

"Co...nn..t."

"Con...ct.."

"Conne..ct!"

"CONNECT!"

*gasp*

I sit up and look around quickly. I'm not... I'm not in my real body! Where am I? Everything around me is dark and black.. I can't see a thing.

I stand up, trying to keep my balance. I.. have to connect to M/n! I close my eyes and think. M/n... where are you..?

~~~connecting~~~

"Huh?" I open my eyes again, it feels like I've shifted.. but everything's still dark.. I look down at my hands and feet. They're glowing!! This can help me see! I wave my hands around. Suddenly, everything becomes bright, "Ouh, crap my eyes..!" I quickly cover my eyes from the sudden light.

*swoosh*

"..."

"Eh?" Something or someone just... walked past me.. I quickly turn around and tackled them.

"M/N! I found-"

Then M/n vanished into thin air.. "What just..." Was that a fake M/n..? I get up and look around, there's multiple M/n's...! "M/n...? Where are you?" No.. it's okay, I'll find him somehow.

~~~back in the real world~~~

No one's POV
"..." 'Keres' sighed and tried to cover his wounds, "Weak." 'M/n' patted himself down, dusting himself.

"You witch! Let us go!" Udiyaka shouts.

Udiyaka and Mr glasses were currently tied up together with a rope. "Haha, I'm not all that good with ropes. Now, keep your mouth shut so I can watch the fight. You've already wasted enough of my time." Dev sat back down on her chair.

"Hey.. don't you always carry a knife around with you? The knife that you pulled out on me?" Mr glasses whispered to Udiyaka, "Y-yeah..! Get it from my pocket!" Udiyaka whispers back.

Mr glasses reached for Udiyaka's pocket, he out his hand in but couldn't feel anything, "Must be in the other pocket.." He took his hand out and reached for the other pocket.

"Udiyaka.. the knife isn't in any of your pockets..." Mr glasses spoke anxiously, "What? That's impossible... I always bring a knife with me.." Udiyaka looked at Dev.

Dev grins, "Something wrong? Your knife missing?" Dev giggles, "Don't worry, I'm keeping it safe~" Dev takes out Udiyaka's knife and swings it around.

"Enjoy the show.." Dev looks back at the fight, so does Udiyaka and Mr glasses, "Mr glasses..! Keres is in really bad shape! He's hurt!" Udiyaka points out.

"Urgh... I really wish I could help him, but I can't, neither can you." Mr glasses says as he tries to get out of the ropes. "I know. I know Mr glasses." Udiyaka looks down in defeat. "The only thing we can do is trust Keres."

~~~~~~

"M/n..! I know you're here! You can't trick me with illusions! I'm going to save you whether you like it or not!" Keres shouted, everywhere he looked, he saw M/n, not the real M/n though, only illusions.

In an instant, everything went dark and chills were sent down Keres' back. He flinched and ran away. "Where are you?" Keres ran until he saw light, without realizing how close he was to a wall, he crashed into it.

"M-my nose" Keres teared up and covered his nose. Keres stopped and looked around, he was in a room with a mirror. "What is... when did I get here..?" Keres then saw M/n hugging his knees in the corner of the room.

"...I found you!"