Protected

Asgard – one month later

The great hall was alive with laughter and revelry and Elora sat in Loki's lap as she laughed at something Wanda had said. Not only was all of Asgard celebrating the official coronation of their new kings, Yrsa deciding to take on the same title as her brothers to ensure all knew they were equal, but they had invited their Midgardian friends as well. And since they'd had everyone in one place she and Loki had taken advantage of the circumstance and wed in a smaller, more private ceremony after the triumvirate had received their crowns.

Yrsa, Tony pressed to her side at the head of the room, called for another toast and Elora made to raise her drink when a familiar feeling pricked at the nape of her neck.

"My heart," Loki said in question as she set down her cup but she only held up a hand before her eyes clouded over.

The table around them had gone quiet as they waited and when her sight cleared again she shot to her feet. She grabbed the hands of Loki and Wanda, dragging them toward the other rulers.

"Ellie," Thor stopped his conversation with Sif who had returned shortly after the battle with Hela when she arrived in front of them. "What's the matter?"

"Something is coming. We need to get the people of Asgard out of here and get ready."

The trio looked between each other as Tony asked, "What's coming?"

Elora tried to think of how to explain what she saw. The great black ship and the fierce warriors who came down to Asgard from it proudly proclaiming that Asgard should rejoice in the fact they were to die at the hands of the children of Thanos. And then the great beast of a man that arrived after them, a golden gauntlet that should have been locked in the vaults below on one hand.

It was too much right now and it would be better to go over everything when they had gathered all the Avengers and armies of Asgard. "Nothing we can defeat together, now someone find me Stephen. He needs to put that stone to work again."