With A Little Help From My Friends

Elora regained consciousness to find the rolling waves of nausea that never fully went away on Sakaar had vanished and when she opened her eyes she realized it was because she was no longer on Sakaar. Asgard, brilliant and beautiful, stood before her and she quickly unbuckled from her seat moving to wake the others.

-

Yrsa had slipped away as Hela made her way to the courtyard and the gathered citizens. She had done all she could to keep her people safe from afar, now she needed to ready for battle. She'd left the warriors three in the city knowing Hela's goal was not the destruction of the citizens, unless they got in her way, but the sword. And while Heimdall was a formidable warrior he had hundreds of others with him and he needed help.

She was nearly to the summit that would lead to the hideout when a familiar voice called out to her and she whirled around to see Elora standing in a tattered silver gown.

"Ellie?" Her heart swelled at the sight of her friend and she took a step toward her before realizing the image before her was a projection. "Where are you, where have you been, what-"

"There will be time for all that later, princess. Right now Hela is headed into the mountains. It looks like-"

"Yes, I've been sending people there to hide with Heimdall for protection." Yrsa pointed to the ridge behind her. "If we cannot find a way to destroy Hela I wanted as many citizens as we could get out of her reach...in case we needed to flee."

A hand appeared on Elora shoulder and she looked at it before nodding. "Thor, Bruce and I are here and we've brought a Valkyrie. We are ready to do whatever needs done."

Yrsa's chin lifted, pride and confidence filling her veins knowing that she would be standing with those she loved the most against the plague that was Odin's firstborn. And if this was how she perished she would enter Valhalla proudly by their sides. "And Loki?" Elora's face dropped and the princess's pride did just a little as well. "Very well. If you're close to the palace try and draw Hela away from the mountains. That will give Heimdall and I time to get these people to the Himinbjorg."

Elora looked over her shoulder again and whispered to someone Yrsa could not see. "Thor and I will handle Hela. Bruce and the Valkyrie will come cover you."

Yrsa chuckled to herself a bit before she turned her back on the projection and began to climb. "Tell Bruce that while I'm elated to know he is okay; I'd prefer the other guy for what is to come."

-

Elora's body stood on the library balcony of the palace looking out over the Bifrost but her mind was somewhere else.

"I'm sorry, you want me to do what now?" Stephen crossed his arms as he glared at her bewildered.

As she entered the throne room with Thor and saw the mural on the ceiling, realized the destruction the dark Goddess had inflicted on her home, she knew this would not be an easy fight. So, she was stacking the deck, setting up fail safes, making sure that even if they could not defeat Hela she would never leave Asgard again.

"I need you and that glowing green stone here on Asgard, now!" Her hands tightened on the railing in front of her. "Odin banished, bound, imprisoned Hela with his life force before. There has to be a record of how he did it in the libraries here but she is currently on her way to try and murder my family and I don't have time to search for it...unless you help me."

"El, this stone isn't a toy. You know as well as I do I'm still learning to use it and even when I do it's supposed to be for universal threats, sparingly."

"Stephen," her head snapped to the side, hearing sounds of destruction that he could not. "This is a universal threat. Hela will not stop with Asgard. She will char everything and everyone on it to get to Heimdall's sword if she must and when she does she aims to conquer everything she finds after. And yes once she is off Asgard her power will lessen, she will weaken and some other being may be able to take her out but by then I and nearly everyone I love will be nothing but dust and memories. So, please."