Follow

"I can't believe you're leaving me." Yrsa huffed and crossed her arms as they walked out of the building to where Tony was waiting with a man who was to drive Elora to an airport.

"I'm not leaving you, princess," Elora said and tried to hide her guilt with a half smile because that is exactly what she was doing. She could not keep Odin's secrets if she stayed here with Yrsa. "I'm just going to explore what Midgard has to offer in all its corners."

"Without me!" Yrsa said sternly as they reached the front door.

Elora looked out to where Tony was standing, eyes locked on the princess as they approached. "Yes but you belong here. I think they will need you more than I do."

Yrsa paused and looked out, her irritation melting at the look Tony was giving her. "He is a bit of a mess for a man who saved the world."

Elora laughed and they exited the building.

"M'lady," Tony said, opening the car door for Elora and then holding out a small black plastic card. "I hope your travels are safe and easy but in case of emergency."

"Thank you," Elora took the small card and stared at it confused. "What is it?"

Tony blinked and looked between the women, "Uh just if anyone ever tells you you need to pay for something hand them that. If you use it we can stay updated on where you are since you refuse to take a phone and it expires in a few years so you'll need to come back and visit if you want another one."

She nodded and thanked him again, slipping the little card into a pocket before turning to Yrsa. "I'll check in from time to time and if you need me you know I will come."

Yrsa pulled Elora into a bone crushing hug. "Until then."

Elora climbed into the back of the car and watched buildings pass by quietly as they drove. After several minutes she pulled a small satchel from her pocket full of components to extend her magic. Grabbing what she needed and holding it in her hands she let her mind slip, her eyes glossing over as her scry focused in on Asgard and the man on the throne.