Another day

Hello there! I'm sorry, I was busy with rehearsals for a pesentation I had, tried to make this worth it, I swear as soon as I finish the semester I'll be more puntual with the publishing days.
TW: Insinuations of SH, depression.
Enjoy your reading <3

The next morning, Hunter and Willow met at the backyard at 5:30 am, Willow managed to convince him that it was fine if he slept thirty minutes more, he had mostly agreed because he didn't want to make her get up much earlier. Willow insisted in training throwing punches in hand to hand combat, she had done research and found a training technique for boxing, it consisted in punching a target that the coach has in their hands, she proposed that and he agreed, she knew that at any moment he would get comfortable and maybe, he would agree to a fight.

She was actually right, he did get more comfortable as the session went on, "you are very good at throwing, but what about dodging?" Hunter said with a smirk on his face. Willow had to admit, even tho she thought he was cute when he was nervous and shy, she liked this side of him, seeing him with confidence and sass provoked something in her she couldn't quite place nor describe.

-"Well I guess we'll have to see, right?" She said, matching his energy, Hunter then explained to her some tricks to get a person off their balance, and how to scape certains attacks, after letting her throw him and push him away several times, Willow felt like trying to do it with him resisting. "Come on, how will I know if I can actually do it if you are letting me win every time?"

-"Okay okay, fine, you have a point." Hunter agreed, they got in positions, one in front of the other, Hunter was waiting for Willow to attack, but he didn't knew which trick she was going to go for, that was until she tried to knock him off with the leg movement on the floor, (just like he had done to Amity in Eclipse Lake) but before her leg could touch him, he crouched and block it with his right hand, causing her to lose her balance, he caught her just in time before she could hurt her back with the ground, but they still fell, he was practically on top of her but his worry didn't let him notice it. "Are you okay!? Oh my Titan, I knew we shouldn't have done this, I let myself go I'm so-"

He didn't get to finish the sentence because Willow, after recovering herself from the flustered and deciding to win still, took him by the shoulders, impulsed herself with her right leg and threw him to the side and pinning him to the ground. "I think I win, actually." She said smiling.

Hunter needed like five seconds to process what had just happened, and when he finally did, his face and ears turned red, only then Willow realized that she had pinned Hunter to the ground and was on top of him, she tried to shake off the flustering by standing up, then she offered him help to do the same and he did, still blushing. "I think we can leave it at this today." He managed to say, what he did not managed was to look at her eyes, he wasn't embarrased nor ashamed that she had won, he knew she was strong, he was just feeling a lot of things he had never felt before and it was a little overwhelming, but in a weird way, he liked it.

They were walking up the porch when they saw Camila and Vee behind the window looking at them, they walked through the door, "Good morning" they said in unison, both of them looking down out of embarrasment. "Very good morning it is." Vee said, Camila gave her a look and then handled a glass of orange juice to them, "Tengan niños."

-"Thanks, Camila." Hunter said and drank it inmediatly, probably to have something to do or maybe he was just thirsty; Camila noticed he didn't call her Mrs. nor ma'am this time, she felt really proud but decided to not mention it, in case he felt like he needed to take it back.

-"Thanks." Willow said and also drank it quickly, "well, I'll go take a shower -she turned to Hunter- same time tomorrow?" 

He nodded looking into her eyes, he felt relieved she still wanted to train with him after that awkward.... situation, Willow left the room and walked up the stairs, Vee thought about following her but decided she would tease her later, Hunter first.