Movies and nightmares

Hi *sighs* this one has a lil hc of mine that I know is gonna cause a controversy but not because of what you think. If you don't like it, please save yourself the hate comments, everyone has different likes, be kind to eachother <3

TW: Mentions of blood, abuse, manipulation and sleep paralysis.

Enjoy your reading. :D

When the girls arrived home, Camila came right behind them with two boxes of pizza, she had bought two medium pizzas, one was ham and pineapple (Hawaiian) and the other was of cheese and pepperoni; she wanted to give them light options just in case they were intolerant to anything. Vee said that they should watch a movie all together in the living room, Camila thought it was a good idea so she went to the kitchen to put two slices of pizza (one of each flavour) in seven plates. Meanwhile, the kids were picking the movie.

-"HORROR MOVIE" Vee suggested enthusiastically, she had developed an strange comfort for scary movies, it had helped her to not be scared of who she was andto find courage, as ironic as it could be.

-"NO WAY!" Luz replied inmediatly, "there's no way the first human realm movie my witch friends are gonna watch will be one that could give them nightmares." It's not like we need more of those, she thought, during the nights they've been in here, every single night at least one of the girls had woken up in the middle of the night crying and the others had gone to her to comfort her, well, it had happened to Gus too but he had made Hunter promise him to not tell anybody.

-"Ugh, fine, you're right, a horror movie HAS to be seen on the big screen!" Vee said opening her arms.

-"You lost the point, but anyways, I was thinking about showing them how humans think witches are like, but with humor." Luz said doing the otter face expression.

-"Luz, you don't mean... Hocus Pocus, do you?" Vee asked concerned about her friend's ideas.

-"That's exacly what I mean!" Luz said and Vee put her hand on her face. "Oh come on, it's not that bad, it's a classic! Look, if we watch Hocus Pocus tonight, I'll let you pick a movie to go to cinema on october, deal?"

Vee took her hand off her face and accepted groaning, "Fine, but you guys should know that here, on october 31st, nowadays people put on costumes from fictional things and children go to the houses and ask for candy, it's nice and funny but centuries ago it used to be the day of trials for human witches, people believed they were evil and did.... horrible things to them; anyways the movie is about witches from another century being brought back from the death in a modern land where people don't fear magic nor witches anymore."

-"That sounds weirdly entertaining." Gus said smiling, "I'm in."

-"Me too! I want to know your cultural impactful moments, specially if you turned out this way ma girl." Willow said making Luz twirl, they giggled and Willow ended up kind of throwing Luz towards Amity's arms and she made Luz twirl again but they fell on the couch, the four girls laughing and then Gus joined them, Vee put on the movie and sat in one side of the couch, Luz and Amity cuddled in the middle, Gus sat on th floor with his back against the couch closer to Vee, Willow sat on the couch next to the girls and there was space for one more, she then realized that Hunter hadn't made a sound in a while so she turned to see him and he was standing still, looking towards the kitchen a little tensed up, until Camila walked into the room holding three plates and Hunter hurried up to hel her. "I'll help you Mrs. Camila" He took two plates.

-"Thank you Hunter, you're really kind." Camila decided to switch strategy, no matter how much she told Hunter to call her by her name if he kept sawing her as an authority to be scared of he wouldn't feel comfortable with her, but she thought if she showed him kindness with anything he did, he would eventually relax around her. She sat on a recliner.