(Reaching out) - Aftermath- (Don't hold it)

-"Do you think they will get to the human realm?" Amity asked as she and Luz watched the abomination balloon with flowers being carried away by the wind.

-"Probably doesn't work that way but.... it's a nice thought, right?". Luz answered to her girlfriend as she reached for her hand to hold.

They stayed like that for a couple of minutes just staring at the sky until Amity broke the silence.

-"Luz?"

-"Yeah?"

-"You were not being dumb."

-".... what?"

-"You were not being dumb when you were trying to find a distraction; this must be really difficult for you, you were not being dumb and I don't blame you for wanting to not think about it, but-"

-"It's ok Amity, I'm fine-"

-"No you're not, and that's ok; you are always really strong in front of others, but with me you don't have to, I'll still know how strong and independent you are even if you need to vent or cry or-" But Amity was interrupted by a soft weep coming from Luz, she turned her head to see her and she had tears running down her cheeks, Amity kind of scooped Luz towards her and hold her while whispering "it's ok, Luz, do it, you need it and I'm here for you". 

Not a second after she said that, Luz started to cry, at the beggining she was holding her mouth so she wouldn't be loud, but Amity told her to let it all out so she started sobbing, bawling; she felt like a child, she was 11 years lod again, crying after seeing her father's pulse drop to zero in that stupid hospital machine and that stupi doctor moving his head like saying "no" after two attempts to bring him back, his father, that kind man who thought she was special and unique, with him, she was not a dummy, she was the world, and now her world was extremely reduced, at least then she had her mom, but now, she hadn't had contact with her mom in days and it was a really sad day. 

After a while her cry started to be more and more quiet until she eventually stopped, it was in that moment when she realized that, even if she didn't have her dad alive and her mom was in another realm, she now had friends and a girlfriend that hold and support her in everything, and right now, her awesome girlfriend had been comforting her for like half an hour; now she had more people she could trust and that was something that would have made her dad really happy..... that made him really happy, because he was still with her in some way, she felt him in a lot of little things.

-"Thank you, Amity, this really helped me". Said Luz while wipping some last tears.

-"Don't even mention it Luz, we're here for eachother".

They spent a couple of minutes there and then decided to go back to the owl house, Amity stayed that night just in case Luz had a nightmare or something, she had to ask to her dad to help her with Odalia but it was important to her, so he did. She loved her girlfriend.

Hi! I don't know if this counts as angst but I really wanted to elavorate this idea of Luz griefing a lil more in Amity's arms after that convo in the episode, so.... yeah, that's why it's not as long as the last one.

Anyways, next thing is probably gonna be about Matt and Gus hanging out after helping the old man of the Graveyard.

If you don't like the characters or the ship, that is not gonna be developed yet, please don't say anything mean and just look for another fic that fits more your likes and ideas.

Love, the author (you may call me Julie)

Byeeeeeee