Garden and braids

Yeah I don't wanna spoil anything so go ahead.

Enjoy your reading <3

Hunter, Willow and Gus heard the front door close and the girlfriends walking away talking and giggling, so they went back to what they were doing. Vee stepped out to the garden, "did they leave?" she asked, she was in her basilisk form.

-"Yeah, they went off to their date, what should we do?" Gus said; he liked Vee, she was nice and funny and he'd like to get to know her better.

-"I was thinking about watching movies but it would be better to do it at night so we can all watch it, have a movie night with popcorn and-"

-"What's that? Is it food?" Willow asked, still braiding Hunter's hair, she was almost hipnotized by it.

-"...yeahh, it is food." Vee found weird that Willow was so captivated by Hunter's hair, was it just his hair or was it him? she decided to let it go, that was until, Willow touched the back of Hunter's left ear and he practically collapsed, relaxed in her lap; neither Vee nor Gus could hold back their laughter.

-"Um.... Hunter? Are you ok?" Willow asked, no one noticed but, her insides felt like they were twisting with a weird kind of nervousness. She took her hand off his ear and he opened his eyes widely, his face and even his ears turned red out of embarrasment.

Titan, why did that have to happen precisely with Willow? He didn't want to make things more complicated and ignore his "crush" as Gus called it the other night, but no, the universe had other plans, but why did those plans HAD to be embarrasing for him? "I'M SO SORRY IT WASN'T MY INTENTION" he shouted while covering his face crawling away from Willow, but she stopped him putting her hand on his shoulder.

-"Hey, don't worry, it's not that bad, right guys? she said while giving them a look that made them stop laughing. Gus thought about his conversation with Hunter about him and Willow and thought this was actually a nice chance for them to talk more, so he looked at Vee and nodded to the side, like saying "let's leave", she understood what he meant but not the reason for it, still, they both entered the house, "hey, it's just us now, they left, but not because they're making fun of you, just to give you a bit of space, you don't have to tell me about it but you can if you want" Willow said trying to make eye contact with him, Hunter just whimpered with his hands still on his face, "Is that like a soft spot of yours?" she asked him; he just nodded.

Willow thought it was actually endearing, but felt that if she told him that he would just be more embarrased, so she decided to do something better, "you know, I have a soft spot too." Hunter looked at her, he only uncovered his eyes but the blush was starting to dissapear, "yeah, it's weird but if someone caress my eyebrows like they're brushing them, I will fall asleep in less than 3 minutes". Hunter had completly put his hands down by that moment, and Willow could see him smiling, so she smiled back at him.

-"Now we both know what to do if one of us is having trouble sleeping." He said tilting his head, and he felt his ears going down a little, Willow wided her eyes a bit but then smiled even wider, Hunter could've swore he saw her cheeks turning a pale shade of pink but convinced himself he was imagining it or that it didn't mean anything.

In Hunter's mind a lot of thoughts were flashing before him, like "WHAT ON TITAN'S NAME POSSESED ME TO SAY THAT?", to get closer to her, to run away, to say something else to her, but he wasn't sure what, so he just tried to change the subject, "well, if you bring a tie, I will let you try different styles on my hair." That made the effect he expected, Willow's eyes lit up, she squeaked low and went off running into the house, in the time she came back, Hunter tried to collect himself, and he did well enough until he felt her hands undoing the braids.