The chairman got up and went to the girl's classroom. He was greatly disappointed when he was told that the princess wasn't in class. The boy pulled her best friend to the side and questioned her on his princess's location. "I don't know. She had a flushed face and said sorry before grabbing her bag and running off." Yuna told him. It wasn't the answer he wanted to hear. He sent her back to class and headed to the roof.

The chairman stood on the roof right where he had heard yell at him about her feelings. "Jealous?... It's because I love you." he heard her voice again. He pulled out his phone. She was one of his speed dials and called her number. The phone kept ringing and ringing until he heard, "You've reached Yakumo Sakura. I'm unavailable right now but please feel free to leave me a message and I will get back to you. Thank you so much." Then the beep tone. He hung up and tried her number again only to go through the same thing.

He sent her a message. "Are you at home?" He was expecting a reply right away... yet it never came. Ten minutes went by and Hibari sent her another message. "Sakura?" he sent... another ten minutes and still nothing. He was starting to get annoyed. The chairman called her again... went back to voicemail. "Damn it Sakura." He yelled at his phone. "At least let me know you made it home okay..." he whispered as leaned against the fencing. Now he was worried.

The Yakuza Princess had cried herself to sleep. Kai made sure to tuck her in and took her phone from her. He wanted her to get proper rest. He went to alert the house that their brave yet kind leader was okay. The second in command saw Miki and his brother and had them all meet in the tea room.

"Her highness is stressed out because she told Hibari-sama how she feels about him," he shared. "It's rare to see her act her age. How cute." his twin said. Miki frowned. "Did Hibari-sama say anything back?" Miki asked worried. "It doesn't seem like she gave him the chance. She told him how she felt and made a run for it." They all chuckled.

"We also need to talk about this..." Bai said, placing the inheritance ceremony invitation in front of him. Kai frowned as he picked it up. "Miki and I will attend as her guards. But I do believe she should go." Kai suggested. "Wait! Me?" Miki asked, surprised. "Yes." the twins said together. "We all saw what happened in the future. It's clear that her highness intends to make you her second in the future. We need to start training you now." Kai explained. Miki looked nervous but nodded his head. He was only there to serve the Yakuza Princess.

Later that afternoon, Kai pulled out the princess phone. He saw the missed calls and messages from Hibari. He replied back simply saying, "Her highness is asleep. I'll have her message you when she wakes up. Please understand if she doesn't want to talk to you. -Kai" and sent it. There would be no reply. Kai left her phone on the nightstand along with the invitation.

Sakura woke up sometime after three am. She got up and went to the bathroom where she was disappointed to see her eyes and face puffy from crying. A sigh escaped her as she washed her face and teeth. Once she was acceptable looking she went back to her room where she changed into a tight fitting t-shirt that showed a bit of her stomach along with a short skirt. She kept digging in the closet before she found a sweatshirt and put it on. The girl went to her vanity and brushed out her hair before parting it in half and letting it rest on her shoulders. She pulled up the hood.

The house was quiet as she exited her room. Not wanting to bother anyone she grabbed her phone and headed downstairs. She put on some of her flat shoes and headed out of the house. She checked her messages and frowned when she saw the miss calls and messages from Hibari. She also noticed Kai's message and smiled, thankful for such a good guardian looking out for her.

She stared at Hibari's message debating about replying. The girl shook her head and exited out of the gate and headed to the convenience store. She entered the empty store and grabbed a basket. Sakura walked over to the snack aisle where she grabbed quite a few snacks before heading to the check out. She paid in cash and then headed back home.