CHAPTER 28 - Want those times back

Start from the beginning

" Mom mom please I was just waiting for Gyu to come so we can clean the room together " Yeonjun said and my eyes widened .   " Huh ? Mom he's just lazy . I threw my bag because he asked me to play with him " I said and Yeonjun let out a gasp.

" No way I did ! He's lying don't believe him mommm " Yeonjun said and Mom put some pressure in pinching our ears .  " Excuses and excuses , your dad has spoiled you both from pampering . Let him come today " Mom said and both of us escaped from her grip and ran away.

We ran to the garden outside and laughed while catching our breath . " Let's play cards in the night " Yeonjun hyung said and I nodded .

 Our laughter sounds were filling not only the garden , but the entire house . We were just carefree teens enjoying our youth to the fullest with eachother aside .

" Hah Hyung that's a Diamond King whereas your King and Queen are Spade , don't try to fool me since I'm younger ! " I raged at him and he closed my mouth . " Damn motor you're gonna wake up our parents it's freaking 1 a.m now " Yeonjun said and I nodded .

 We used to play Ludo , Snakes & ladders , chess and all sorts of board games we know at that place during night time . Just preventing eachother from screaming was a big challenge for us . That's how the place became memorable. 

Present :

Yet today , the 23 year old myself and 25 year old Yeonjun are still sitting next to eachother at this place , but the distance between us has grown a lot . It brings guilt and sadness at the same time.

" Gyu , I'm really sorry " Yeonjun said with his drowsy eyes .  " How many times will you ask Sorry ? I have forgiven you long time ago , it's just difficult to go back to the same we were " I blurted out the truth . 

" Not only that incident , I'm sorry for being harsh on you even after that . I was just so blind that time , I thought he left because of you , I had to vent my anger on you . Eventually I had hurt you with other things too , I'm sorry for everything Beomgyu " Yeonjun said and I saw a tear dropping from his right eye.

I felt my heart sink at the sight of him . It was not easy for me either to stay mad at him . I am the person who wants to go back to normal than he is . It's just , not that easy.

" Do you wanna play Cards ? I still have them with me " I said and he let out a chuckle wiping his tear away .  " I would love to , but I'm too drunk for that . You will cheat for sure " Yeonjun said with his sly smirk and I scoffed .

" Says who ? Anyways now go back to sleep " I said crouching down next to him and he looked at me confused .   " What ? You can't walk with that jelly legs to your room , I'll give you a piggy back ride " I said and he smiled as he got on my back.

" Damn you weigh so much Yeonjun " I said standing up with him on my back . " Tf ? I only eat three bowls of rice these days " Yeonjun said and I scoffed . " Three bowls ? Only ? So Yeonjun of you to say that " I said back.

" Always speaking against me ! You used to crawl on this floor when I ran here , and now you're giving me piggyback ride . My Gyu has grown up " Yeonjun said wiping his fake tears now. 

" You can crawl to your room then " I said . " Good night Beomgyu , I miss my bed now " Yeonjun said laying his head on my shoulders . I laughed at his actions .

I tuck him to his bed spreading the bedsheets over him . " Good night hyung " I said simply before leaving to my own room.

---------------------------------------------------------

Next day :

" Hey Beomgyu , have this grape juice " Heeseung said tossing one to me before leaving . " Thanks Hee , Hwaiting " I said smiling as I saw his figure leave the practice room.

I took a sip of the juice and zoned out as I sat on the floor . " Seems like someone is not present here mentally " Hoshi said as he sat next to me .

" Nothing like that Sunbae , I'm here only " I said and he pouted . " There's something that's bothering you , mind to tell your Dance Trainer ? I'm your favourite Sunbae too right ? " Hoshi asked and I let out a chuckle. 

" Sunbae how long have you been here ? " I asked him .  " Me ? I've been here for the past one year , including The8 and Woozi . Can I know why ? " Hoshi asked curiously.

" Do you have any idea of the trainers present before you ? " I asked and he let out a sigh . " I haven't met them but Suga told me they were removed for violating the Company's rules . He said they were found to be working against the Choi's , if I'm not wrong they are in prison now " Hoshi said and my eyes widened .

" Prison ? Who took action against them ? " I asked back .  " I'm not aware of that Beomgyu , maybe Suga has the answers to all your questions " Hoshi said patting my shoulders and stood up. 

" Gather here in 10 secs everyone , let's practice the next choreo "  Hoshi said loudly and I let my thought go for the moment as I stood up continuing the practice.

A/N :

A/N :

Beomgyu's heart is finally changing ? Will our Yeonjun and Beomgyu give us the best sibling duo ? How many of you'll are rooting for that ? 

Vote and comment if you liked this chapter ! 

See you'll in next one , bubye !