Shizuka's hand slowly reached for the man's chest. He smiled underneath his mask as a glowing purple string came out of the man's chest and wrapped around his index. Shizuka slowly tugged on it, taking delight in how the man's life left his body as he pulled the string out.

The man was dead. Shizuka watched the purple string vanish in his palm. He looked up at the dead student doctor. "I am death." He said, answering his question. "And I am to be feared."

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

"Seven houses burnt to ash, a family of five murdered this morning, and a student doctor found dead in his car, which the police have for now called a suspicious death." Yoshiko read, sitting on a desk and crossing her thighs.

"God, I wish I overslept so I didn't have to hear all that." Hawks groaned, scrubbing his face.

"Pussying out?" Yoshiko smirked, waving the files she was holding. Bakugo snorted at her question.

"Me? Pussy out? Never." Hawks gave her a charming grin.

"Anyway, the connection between all these incidents is clear." Yoshiko went on, eyes going back to the papers. "They're all..."

"...quirkless and with quirks that can't be used in fights." Bakugo finished for her.

"Exactly. Or what some people might call 'weak quirks.'" Hawks walked up to Yoshiko, pushed her off his desk and took a seat behind it. "I'm waiting for more intel from the police. It's clear there's more than one person involved in this if you look at the way these people have been killed. One of them prefers to burn everything to ashes, one prefers swords and knives and one... well, we can't tell because the student doctor was found dead with no signs of an illness, heart attack or a stroke."

"But why would they want to kill quirkless people?" Yoshiko asked, setting the files on the desk. Hawks' head turned towards the window, his honey eyes glowing from the sun.

"Again, we can't say anything. But some people loathe quirkless people. People that put strong quirks over everything else."

"That doesn't justify mistreating them or killing them." Yoshiko scoffed. Bakugo's stomach dropped.

If she met the old me... she'd despise me. He shook his head. No. He wasn't the same old middle-school Katsuki.

"It doesn't." Hawks sighed in response to Yoshiko. He clapped his hands and got up, putting on a grin. "Okay, chop, chop! I've got work for you, chicklings. We've got a drug deal going on, and you're going to pinpoint their base of operations and where the deals take place." Hawks took out another file from a drawer and set it on the table. Yoshiko and Bakugo leaned in closer to the file, eyes darting over the contents. "So far, I managed to put my hands on three possible suspects who might be our dealers. I couldn't do much spying since my red wings are a little difficult to hide, yanno?"

"So where exactly are we going to be spying on them?" Yoshiko asked.

"I've put the details in the file. Take some time to read it, then maybe try to interact with the dealer if you do find them. Don't forget disguises." Hawks rambled in a hurry. He opened the huge office windows, spreading his wings out. "I forgot I agreed to a team-up mission with Endeavor. He's probably quaking in his boots right now. See you later, chicklings!" He yelled, hopping out of the window.

Yoshiko and Bakugo glanced out the window in silence. "Endeavor fanboy." The two let out in unison, looking at each other. Yoshiko let out a laugh and shook her head. "Let's go read the file, Pomie."

"Dont tell me what to do."

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Bakugo and Yoshiko had finished going over the file. Now they had to go to the location where the deals were suspected to be happening. Bakugo and Yoshiko changed into their street clothes to look like every other citizen in order not to draw attention to themselves. Bakugo could tell the protruding round object in Yoshiko's pocket was a grenade.