29. Stessing Me Out

Start from the beginning

"It's yours baby, take it if you can be quiet.." she mumbles back, smiling a little but I roll my eyes.

I slide deeping under the covers, removing my shorts and underwear, then slide off my bra while Shawnee just lowers her shorts to her ankles.

I straddle her and rub myself along her length, getting it wet while she circles her hips, softly grinding up against me. Her swivel rubs my clit in all these angles that have me gasping and eyes fluttering while her warm hands grip my thighs like crazy.

The whole moment is spent with my eyes closed. I don't even dare speak because it feels so good and intimate that I know I'll break down. I'm so turned on that before I know it, she's slipped inside and helps me slow ride until I cum and push her over the edge right along with me.

I open my eyes to see her watching my body above hers and biting her lip while keeping her voice in. It shatters me completely and I finish, once more without extra stimulation other than her thumb on my clit because for some reason it just feels that good.

*

"Damn." I whisper, having fallen into her chest.

"Mhm." She agrees without words. "You extra sensitive?" She rubs my back, my skin tingling under her fingertips.

I just listen to her heart. A billion thoughts, feelings, emotions running through me and it just slips out before I'm ready to talk about it.

"I'm pregnant."

"Funny. It don't work that fast." She chuckles, still rubbing my back and staring at the ceiling.

A few more seconds pass before her body stiffens and my heart drops.

"Wait actually?" She pulls back, forcing me to get up. I nod and start feeling tears prickle my eyes but I hold it longer.

"Trina what the fuck?!"

Shawnee's POV

She's pregnant?! But I'm not ready for-

"I'm sorry," her tears spill and instantly concern replaces whatever emotion was just running through me.

"Nonono, Trina I'm not mad. I'm confused. I thought we were safe. I thought there was birth control and other stuff and we used our brains. I thought.. I don't know I just didn't think." I pull her to my chest, wiping her face.

"Well I guess one too many times I locked you in place." She cries and rolls her eyes.

"No, baby it's not your fault. Relax, I'm not upset with you. Look at me." I pull her hands to my cheeks, and make her see my smile. "I'm happy okay. I don't know what we're gonna do but I would never be mad about this. We were both a part of this Tree. If anything it's more my fault, so slap me or something." I try to get her to smile behind the tears.

She does.

"You're so stupid." She weakly laughs, slapping my hands away. "... I'm stupid." She frowns again and I just don't know what to do.

"Do you want this baby Trina? It's your body. I'm your body too. Tell me what you want to happen, I'll work it out. Please. Tell me, cause I can't hear everything in your head, I can only know you're upset by it."

"I don't know Shawnee." She pulls her let's to her chest and takes a deep breath. "What if I'm a bad mom. Im still taking lessons and making recipes so I'll be distracted. I only have experience with my shit balls mother. What if I can't control my anger like her?" She finishes with a sigh.

"Baby. You literally have Niquey as proof that you don't just 'take your anger out on your kids'. Never have you ever even tried to pop her hands, you don't even like when I playfully do it. You're patient and kind and loving. You're a mother already. It's just about if you want to do it again." I rub her hands, watching her eyes as she takes in my words with a smile.