So High In School

Elliott
I am hanging with my friends and waiting for Christian to get out so we can ride the bus home together. I keep breath mints and a plastic bottle of cologne in my pocket to cover the pot smell. I have had one of those days where every other girl has found out they are not all that as far as I am concerned. They might be in this private school and have parents who can afford it, but they have some serious personality flaws. Shallow and immature is pretty much what they are. So far none of them can keep my interest sexually either. I keep my condoms and pot in a place where no one has found yet. Christian suspects where it is hidden but doesn't seem to care if it is hidden in his vent. He is no longer fighting and drinking or doing drugs. He spends a lot of time in his room. I don't think he is in there all the time. I found him gone numerous times and he stumbled in past my room. It looked like he had been in a fight but didn't have any injuries on his face. Most people hit the face in a fight unless they don't want the injuries seen. I have tried to find out from him but he won't tell me.

Christian
Elliott is no dummy and he has started questioning me regarding my injuries. It's like living with Monk without the OCD. He grabbed my arm and jerked up my shirt and found the marks left on my body. He knew it wasn't fists but couldn't figure out what it was. I told him I fell. He didn't press the issue because mom called us to dinner.  I know he won't let this go. I finally am able to end things after what happened tonight. I barely got out before we got caught in the act. So I am just not going back. She was getting too into injuring me and wouldn't stop when I said my safe word.

Carrick
I caught part of what Elliott was saying to Christian as I headed towards the stairs and I wanted to get involved but didn't. They came down shortly afterward. I know something is going on with both of them and I suspect they are doing things they shouldn't be but can't find anything in their rooms. Grace said that if we start drug testing them they will know we don't trust them and we don't want that. Their grades are good and they never miss a day unless they are sick. Mia luckily is still just 8 years old and is still our little princess.

Grace
I have noticed Christian has been seeming like he is hurt but he says he fell off the bed during one of his nightmares. His nightmares are pretty bad and we have learned not to go into the room and touch him because of them. It can be dangerous for the person since he has grown to six for four and been working out and in sports. We just make sure nothing is around his bed that could hurt him. I am trying to keep an eye on him and watching for any injury that might need my attention or a hospital visit.

Mia
I am sure Christian is keeping things from mom and dad and Elliott is as well. I looked in their rooms and can't find much anymore. After their naked photos of women were found they found a place to hide things from mom and dad that is much better.

Ray
Carla insisted we move to Seattle because she hated Montesano and felt that Anastasia needed to have a better education than a small town one. If I were her I would just admit to the fact she thought she was too good for the town and she wanted more. I am not stupid enough to believe that was the whole story. Word got around about Carla and I decided to move to Seattle to make more money so I could rid myself and Anastasia of her. She had her eyes on the wealthiest married man in town and I was approached about it by his wife. She made a deal with me and I took it. She paid me to get Carla out of town and for our move to Seattle. I had no choice but to take her up on it and she got a buyer for my home. Carla had no idea about the cash I was handed by the wife. Anastasia was going to miss her friends but they had started telling her about her mother. I couldn't let that go on anymore. As soon as I can I am divorcing Carla and throwing her out on her butt.

Carla
I couldn't stay in the house in Montesano because Ray sold it and we had to leave quickly so he could take a guy up on the job he was offered. He and a close friend Jason Taylor were in the military together and he offered him a job in security in Seattle. I tried calling Hugh Lewis and his wife picked up the phone and told me if I didn't leave town I would regret staying because she knew everything and she would make sure that I couldn't walk down the street without being assaulted by the women in Montesano and no one would help me or witness me getting hurt. I decided to go after she made good her promise. I just made it home after two black eyes and bruised body. No broken ribs. The police wouldn't take a report. Seattle is looking better now.

Anastasia
After seeing mom with black eyes and bruised and the police officer refused to take a report I knew my friends were telling me the truth about her going after mrs Lewis's husband. Apparently my mom had a bad reputation in Montesano and she didn't care. Dad insisted we get out of there and we did immediately after the attack on mom. So here we are in a nicer home in a nice area of Seattle. Dad's friend helped him get the job and the hone to live in. Carla's things were moved into a small apartment near downtown Seattle. Dad told her to find a job and quickly. He handed her divorce papers and he told her I would be staying with him from now on. Gail Taylor would be watching over me. She worked for the same family that Jason worked for and dad would be working for. They agreed to let me help Gail out after school and study until dad got off work.