𝟏𝟔: 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬

Start from the beginning

But when he went there, Vidyut offered him a drink,he drunk it, and that was his biggest mistake. Because he doesn't remember anything after that. At morning, the police found Vidyut's dead body on the ground and Arhaan was the only one there. Whenever I asked him to tell me about what happened, why Vidyut called him there, he refused to tell me."

Maybe this was the reason Aaliya was talking about why he left drinking. I don't think anyone else can explain it better than Arhaan himself. I'll ask him once I get the chance.

"Thank you" I stood up and was about to go "Wait" he ordered. I stopped and turned back to him. "How is.. Arhaan?" Is their relationship that bad that he can't even ask it himself?

"He's fine" I said. He stayed silent for a moment, but I guessed that he wanted to say something so I waited. "Did you're father managed to give you time along with his business?" He asked after a moment. "Sometimes, he didn't got time for me. But he still maintained to call and ask if I need anything, if I'm doing good and that was enough for me." I told him.

I tried not to ask, but, I couldn't stop anymore. "Uncle, if you don't mind, then can I ask why you both--" he cut me in the middle"I did this all for him, I did this all hardwork, took this company to this hight, just for him and Sanya. But where I failed was to give him time. Our relationship, started breaking up. Arhaan tried, he tried a lot. But I didn't see his efforts and kept ignoring him on the name of business"

I sat again. "And when..Vidyut died" his jaw tightened. "All the proves were going against Arhaan, and what would a father do? Try to save his son as much as possible? I did the same. I talked to many people, used a lot of money, but at the end, the case was closed by declaring it suicide.

When Arhaan got to know it, he tried his best to open the case again, he said that he knew it was a murder and wanted justice for him. But I refused and didn't let the case open again, and his hate for me raised so much that he even hated to call me dad" He completed.

He's not as bad as I used to think. He was just compelled to do it for his son. But it is still not clear whether Arhaan killed him or not. If he was really drunk, then there is possibility that he did it in unconsciousness.

"Is everything good between you two?" He asked clearing his throat. No. I nodded. The door to the room opened and Reyansh came inside with some documents in his hand.

Do they have nothing to do other than this?

"Uncle I wanted to ask--" he looked up at me. "I'll come back later" he was about to go. "Reyansh, I'm done. You can talk whatever you want to" I said walking past him.

Do I should? Yes, I should. But can I? Yes, I can. But then why is it so hard? I thought looking at Aaliya's number. "I can do it" I said clicking on the call.

'Ringing......................."hello" She picked up! "H-hello Aaliya" I almost shouted. "Bolo" her voice is dry. "I want to meet you" I said. Silence................."Where?" I turned to another side of the bed. "Tomorrow, at our place" I said happily. "By--" she already cut the call.

"Akshara bhabhiiii" I turned around to see Neil and Shaurya. "Yes?" I asked. "Neil just showed me Aaliya's photo" he started. "Then?" I wrapped my arms, I know what's coming. "Is she single currently?" Yeah! My sixth sense is amazing. "Yes" I said.

"I was just coming to meet you and unintentionally, I heard your conversation. Can I also go with you tomorrow?" He asked. "Shaurya, I'm going to hangout with her. I'm going to ask her for forgiveness" I explained him.

"Bhabhi you know, we all are going back in 3 days, and I'll need atleast a week to impress her." He explained. They are also going in 3 days. Then I'll get more alone. Well, It'd not be bad to take him there. It might also help her move on faster.