"I don't believe you" She said simply looking into his eyes.

"You don't believe my words. Fine. But you believed on what you found in my cell phone then why are you asking me again today if was with any woman?" His eyes had hint of anger in them. Like he didn't like her doubting him.

She looked away. What could she say? She was having self doubt because of his mean words as if she wasn't enough for him.

"Look into my eyes and answer me" He made her look into his eyes but she didn't say anything.

"I work day and night from like a madman. How do you think I am handling the whole damn company. It's take fucking time. Dad has given all responsibilities on me. Do you have any idea I am under how much pressure to manage everything.

I just have a Sunday off from work. That's my bloody routine. From home to office and office to home. In between this I just get a few hour on any day to spend with my friends. There too I go from home and do inform you. I don't have time in office to even breath properly, where the fuck will I go to see some damn woman" His tone was aggressive at the end.

Eiliyah looked at him silently. Why it wasn't too hard to believe him.

"How many nights I have spent outside the home? Tell me!" He clearly didn't like her accusing of something so disgusting.

"Answer me damn it" He held her chin, made their eyes meet.

"None" She whispered.

"Sara din sirf is waqt ka intezar karta hoon ke tumarhe sath waqt guzaroon ga or tum keh rahi ho ke main kisi or ke sath tha" He asked her passionately, palming her cheek.

(I spend whole day waiting for the time to go back home and spend time with you and here you are accusing me of cheating)

"Why?" She gritted her teeth and jerked his arm. His hand on her face slipped down.

He saw her in questioning way.

"Why do you wait all day to come to me?" She would kill this man today.

"Acha lagta hy mujhy tumarhe sath waqt guzarna" He stated holding her hand.

(I like to spend my time with you)

"With me? I am the same dark skin colored woman" She jerked his hand once again.

"Yes" He answered instantly.

"The same woman you shame everytime you get into argument" She added sadly.

"Why are we doing this?" He held his forehead it was aching now.

"Because I need my answers. I don't want to live like this anymore. If you don't like me. Then just leave me. Why do you hurt me again and again"

"Leave me kahan sy a gaya beech main. Tumhe pata bhi hy tumhare baghair mujh sy nahi raha jata" He stared at her, not liked her words.

(From where this came. You know I can't live without you)

"Nahi pata mujhy kuch bhi" She shouted getting up from the bed.

(No i don't know anything)

"Are you mad? Stop shouting!!" He tried to not shout like her.

"What do you exactly want Badr?" She wanted to scream so loud.

"Main tunhain chahta hoo. Is that hard to understand" He rose up from the bed to reach her.

(I want you)

"Yeah it's hard because you are the one who say 'I am just tolerating you because of my father. You don't deserve to be in my life' everytime you argue with me" She reminded him his own words and stopped him in the middle.