Chapter 4: Exposal

Start from the beginning

Floyd: FUCK!!!

The 5 Remnantians looked shocked at Floyd.

James: How does relate to Sal!?

Angel Pilot 1: Ain't Floyd, General Carter's Nephew or something?

Floyd: He is!

Angel Pilot 2: Then how old is the General!?

Floyd: 59!

Angel Pilot 1: Well I'll be damned! These captors took in the General's nephew who's an SOF.

Floyd: Ah shut it! Uncle Car has always been attached to me, he just doesn't show it!

James: What do you mean!?

Floyd: When we're alone the man would leave me a boat load of food and crap!

Angel Pilot 2: Hey! Don't argue with free food!

Floyd: Whatever!

The pilots then stopped talking as they were arriving.

Angel Pilot 1: Tower, this is Angel 2-1, Pave Hawk, requesting permission to land at air base McChord, over. 

Control Tower: Confirmed Angel 2-1.

Angel Pilot 2: Currently Southwest of Fort Lewis, at 14,000 ft, requesting clearance for landing, over.

Control Tower: Roger, Angel 2-1. You are cleared to land. Proceed to helipad 7. Maintain 10,000 ft. until advised. Over.

Angel Pilot 2: Copy Control.

Timeskip

Time: 1056

Colonel Jack Mackel was waiting at the bottom of the helipad as all 7 of them got out with Angel 2-1 lifting out.

Jack: Specialist, Corporal.

The two then saluted.

James: Colonel Mackel, sir!

Jack: So, who are these 5 and the situation?

James: This is-

James then explained everything from who these were and what information they wanted.

Jack: *Sigh* I approve the basics, anything and everything related to equipment, personnel count and such will be behind closed doors.

James saluted again.

James: Sir!

Jack: We do not want to reveal anything major or serious information Corporal.

James: Yes sir.

Jack then eyed Ozpin before walking away.

Floyd then looked to the group.

Floyd: Alright! You can start filming!

Location: Beacon Dorms, Beacon Academy

Time: 1100

The students were now conversing with one another trying to figure out what was happening earlier.

Blake: Guys, check news channel 3.

Jaune: What do you mean Blake?

Blake: Looks like it's something really important because they've never done a breaking news since the White Fang went more... radical.

Weiss: Hm, I will trust your judgement Blake.

Everyone started to grab their scrolls as a chain started with everyone doing the same.